• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

PUT EM IN A BODY BAG, JONNY

Evans%20Fight%20vs.%20Drogba.PNG

hey anybody on this thread check out WFU - UVA on Foxsports South and then come to WFU soccer thread to discuss this years team.

I think this says that CONCACAF will lose half a spot for the 2018 WC. So down from 3.5 qualifying spots to 3

@ESPN_JorgeRamos: ALERTA: Nos Informan que #CONMEBOL y #CONCACAF perderian medio cupo para Rusia 2018. las confederaciones ya fueron notificadas.

I think

Kurtis Larson ‏@KurtLarSUN · 3 minutes ago
Michael Bradley to have surgery tomorrow in New York to correct a nerve issue in his foot. #USMNT #TFC

I'm far from a CONCACAF supporter and I think that's complete bullshit. FIFA is so damn corrupt if that ends up being true.

FIFA knows no one is going to travel from Honduras to Russia so they're just looking to get in another rich European nation for that cold hard cash.

FIFA knows no one is going to travel from Honduras to Russia so they're just looking to get in another rich European nation for that cold hard cash.

I guarantee you that spot goes to Asia or Africa. Sepp has to keep buying his votes.

Sepp being Sepp.

“We will not be getting rid of it. It’s very important. If there was no third-place playoff then the head of [European body] Uefa, Michel Platini, would never have taken home a bronze medal.

And right after announcing that the Ukraine and Russia would be separated during the World Cup, Blatter said political situations around the world should not have an impact on sport. So I suppose rigging the draw so two teams won't face each other doesn't count as impacting sport.

It's basically the Brazil logo with a different color scheme.
Also, one of my twitter follows made the point if how sad it was that Russia is still boasting about Sputnik in situations like this.

Any soccer related must see/do in London? I think England plays a home EURO qualifier in Wembley while I'm there but i'd be tempted to root for Slovenia so i'll probably pass.

Any soccer related must see/do in London? I think England plays a home EURO qualifier in Wembley while I'm there but i'd be tempted to root for Slovenia so i'll probably pass.

You shouldn't go to the Emirates, it sucks and the empty stadium tour atmosphere is no different than the games themselves. You'd be better off visiting the racists at Chelsea.

Isn't that right, vad?

Back