• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The draw for the WWC is on right now. They are still in the stupid ceremonies part.

Sweden is #5 in the world, not seeded, and coached by Pia. $20 says they get drawn with the US.

USA is in group D in Winnipeg.

1st team is Nigeria.
2nd team is Australia.
3rd team is Sweden.

Last edited:
As predictable as the sunrise. I'm sure two groups of death in a calendar year is just a coincidence.

Winnipeg, huh? I heard it is beautiful country up there. Storngly considering making the trip up to see the first World Cup.

The first two games are in Winnipeg. The third game is in Vancouver.

Actually never mind. Just saw that the final is July 5th on Vancouver. Might try to set up a July 4th weekend with my boy in Seattle and then convince him to travel up to Vancouver for the final if we're in it.

VA wins! Two groups of death, WC Finals in Russia and Dubai...I'm sure it's all on the up and up. As long as Alex Morgan is on the team, we ain't losing.

Boyd has done his knee again. Same one he had surgery on just a few months ago. Stretchered off in the 36th minute

Back