• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

They'll also have a much better chance to play in Germany instead of being bought over and loaned out by the bigger English clubs. The last place I'd send an American to develop is London, Manchester or Liverpool.

Which is why EPB to Man City is dumb. Being loaned out to Ajax is nice, but I wish he had just gone there directly.

Any particular reason as to why our young guys appear to signing with the Bundesliga as opposed to any other league? Klinsman influence? Success of Pulisic?
Because the PL sucks for young players who wish to grow? Because the Bundesliga is more fun? Better beer? Lederhosen?

Carter-Vickers playing on ESPN3 in the Steel City Derby right now. 1-2 Sheffield United ATM.

I don't think Bobby Wood is enjoying his time at Hamburg. Doesn't see the ball much, so at least that should prep him well for playing with the US next week.

Spotted on SBI. Is this the new US kit?

I'm already dreading next Friday. So much on the line. Very little margin for error. And with a win we still have to go down to T&T and get points.

Back