• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I took a penalty in a U13 State Cup tournament semifinal, so I feel more than qualified to address any concerns.

What happened? I'll be sure to give an informed AND accurate opinion.

Kerr tried to R1 + O to the top right corner but never release the shoot button. Full power

Does Bradley ever play the ball forward without giving it away?

Does Bradley ever play the ball forward without giving it away?

Yes, like the ball he just played to Pulisic. Didn’t lose it, but got the weight of it completely wrong and wasted the danger of Pulisic’s run.

This team is Pulisic and McKennie and can any supporting players like Arriola and Boyd, step up to be dangerous enough. But that’s it. No Adams, no Altidore or dangerous striker up top (GB can say whatever he wants, Sargent is more dangerous and has better instincts and hold up play than Zardes).

Steffen is solid but our current back four inspires no confidence

This Trinidad team is garbage. Unfortunately so is our back line. Think we can score some goals though. We're getting a lot of time and space in the attacking third.

This game stinks. If we tweet @foxsports, maybe they’ll show Australia - Norway again instead of the 2nd half.

why is Zardes still a thing for the USMNT?

I'm not sure exactly what he adds that is a positive.

Boyd should have finished there. Arriola getting into dangerous spots but lacking quality on his shooting. Not sure what Lima and Ream are meant to be doing.

how do two players get booked but the GK that sprinted 35 yards outside his box not be one of those?

the fuck back in your area, dude. just handbags.

Back