• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

France too happy to settle for long range shots on this evidence

Not even looking to work the ball into the box for higher percentage shots. Signs of a frustrated team.

Diani and #10 on China have been fun to watch. Really skillful on the ball and always happy to attack 1 v 1.

Dunn abused on that one

Goalkeeper flapping like an idiot. Lucky not to concede there

Diani again (and again as I type this)

We need a sub in midfield. Lavelle is a good player but is not controlling middle of the field. Four years ago this is where We would lean on Lloyd for possession and composure.

YE YE YE YE YE

SMASH AND GRAB MOTHER FUCKERS

FUCK YOUR RUN OF PLAY

I just wish Rapinoe would have kept her political opinions away and focused on the match. If only...

That was 100% intentional by Heath too

What a smart ball
Such a great player

Man. Rapinoe on a tear. Nice goal against the run of play. Great ball by Morgan to spring Heath

Rapinoe doesn't do much during the 90 mins but she has her one or two big moments, and that works for us. Love it.

I don't know much about soccer, so I'm coming to the board for the answer to this question: Why does Rapinoe start? From what I've seen she makes shit passes, doesn't seem to hustle and can't finish shots. Kinda like when we tried to play Wambauch her last time playing, it was obvious she was slower than all the other girls. Makes me wonder if its just because rapinoes been around a while.

Rapinoe needs to be subbed first. She's a shell of her former self. Bring on Press please.

mmhmm

US is just lethal with their chances. Definitely helped with the early goal, but they finish well.

Back