• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

A guy who I ran in the same social circles with in Raleigh played college soccer with Lovitz at Elon and it blows his mind that he gets national team call-ups.

A guy who I ran in the same social circles with in Raleigh played college soccer with Lovitz at Elon and it blows his mind that he gets national team call-ups.

I think it blows everyone's mind, including his.

Jesus Christ. Keep playing out of the back Gregg. Its totally going to work one day, you fool.

But but buttttttt

Michael Bradley is sooooo slow and sucks so much and only passes backwards!!!!

Fire Greg. Hire Jill....diversity plus a winning mentality. Would be refreshing.

Guardiola has only won with the best players and the biggest budgets

Mourinho won a CL with three different, including Porto and a halfway decent Inter squad.

If Pep tried to play his way with a bottom half PL he’d be out of a job in a season. And that is exactly what Berhalter is trying to do, and why he will fail mightily.

I wouldn't judge Pep based on other coaches' inability to emulate his style. Pep's a top 5 all time footy coach. Plenty of clubs have the budgets he's had and don't win everything.

In case there was any doubt that Zardes has no touch at all, the USMNT main account posted a video confirming it.

Back