• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I don't think that Nagbe is the most skilled American player but he is underappreciated imo and more skilled than many in the current player pool.

I have low expectations, but happy to see a pretty young team out there proving themselves. Not so sure about Morales and would rather start Sargent, but let's go.

Last edited:
Zardes and Trapp, Berhalter is such a cunt

On the other hand this girl singing the national anthem is awesome.

Also don't worry I got the Deacs on the laptop, US-Mexico on the TV. Nice TD grab there by Washington.

One day someone will explain how grabbing a guy from behind on a counter is not a yellow card in the first 10 minutes but is every other time.

Also has Gyasi Zardes ever tried to close someone down? Clueless on the press.

Dest looks awesome

I would honestly be surprised if he switched, especially since they’re just offering U23. He’s been with our program for 3-4 years and could potentially be a starting outside back for the MNT for the next decade. I’d understand if he did switch, but I’d put my money on us.

Back