• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

And as I say that Dest gets megged and Little Piss Ant scores

I’m sure DVMexico will be by soon to celebrate

Well, that was just a beautiful move. Not sure how Chicharito gets that open but what a dribble by Tecatito.

So slow in the attack. Mexico playing a high line, we need to attack the corners directly.

Remember when we used to beat Mexico with Bob Bradley and Klinsmann then yall wanted them fired?

I’m jk kinda

But Mexico is so far ahead of us it’s not even close right now

Ehh, not sure about that. If we weren't trying to play like we're Manchester City or Liverpool and turning it over in our own third, Mexico doesnt create chances. But I agree Klinsmann and Bradley were good coaches.

Unless Zardes is poaching, he's useless. And we're not going to create enough chances to warrant a poacher.

And Long gets booked for absolutely nothing because Chicharito screams like a little bitch while falling down

What a team full of cunts. Wouldn’t lose a minute if they all died tomorrow. Filth of the earth.

We’re pretty pathetic.

Our attack is absolutely toothless outside of Pulisic.

And while i understand what Berhalter is doing, I just don't see it working anytime soon. There's a reason why Guardiola manages Man City and not Bournemouth, and why he'll never hold Mourinho's jock in my opinion. You can only play this way when you have the best players. Which will not, anytime soon. Sure it is progressive and positive, it is just incredibly naive.

To those who follow our national team, how close are we to being good/mediocre?

Tough to say, we have young enough talent to be very good, very soon. But we need better tactics and we need some big holes to be filled by guys who don't yet exist. But most teams have those issues to some degree. Immediate future (2 years) says somewhere around 20-30 in the world.

To those who follow our national team, how close are we to being good/mediocre?

Not close, especially in this system.

The annoying thing to me is that we have the perfect personnel to run out a counter attacking formation, which would make us much more competitive. We don't have to bunker, we should be willing to surrender possession in order to hit teams on the counter. Pulisic is better in transition, as are most of our other top attackers.

Last edited:
ED05tBIWkAAgEUV

Herrera is another fake tough guy. I would love see Morales beat the living shit out of that rat.

Where's his yellow card BTW?

I’m GGG out at this point

Dude is stuck in his ways. If were gonna lose, fine, but play the kids while we do it. Zardes. Lol

Back