• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

23m6bz5.gif

Nice work on the quick gif, Husky!

JOZY! JOZY! JOZY!

Earnie Stewart ain't no fool.

Anyone know anything about Castillo's Club America teammate, and fellow Mexican-American, Isaac Acuña? All I know is that he's a MF and that he left for Mexico as soon as he graduated from HS.

PursuitVictory Pursuit of Victory
Bologna have made a €5 million bid for Michael Bradley #USMNT #SerieA

Related... monchengladbach knocked off bayern Munich today. I was under the impression that mgb got relegated - guess they just avoided it.

JOZY!!!!!

Also glad to see that someone made a bid for Mikey. He needs regular club games ASAP.

I don't want him going to the EPL I think. Already he's gone from skillful scoring mid to workhorse holding mid, I think the EPL would complete that unfortunate transition.

Related... monchengladbach knocked off bayern Munich today. I was under the impression that mgb got relegated - guess they just avoided it.

They were in a relegation playoff, but won it to stay up.

Robbie Rogers replaces Maurice Edu (calf strain) on the #USMNT roster for Wednesday vs Mexico

So a calf strain

Back