• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Just found this series on youtube, Most Shocking Moments of the 2010 World Cup, originally aired on BBC and has English commentary. Its pretty entertaining and each clip is around 2:00-4:00 minutes long. Well worth the watch, ill post #1-#5 and my two personal favorites:

#10- Mexico getting scre...errr complaining like usual

#7- HESKEY

#5- Paul the octopus

#4- Red, White, Blue, and Green

#3- Howard butchering the final

#2- Hands of god

#1- Fat Frank

I'm guessing the Mexico complaining was after the Tevez offside? That was pretty hilarious. one of the most blatantly offside goals i've ever seen

I couldn't hold it anymore and was gonna have to PIS before halftime, so I announced to my half of the bar that we would obviously score while I was in the bathroom. Thirty seconds later I hear the bar erupt and I just started running out of the bathroom with half of my dick still hanging out. Sure enough Robbie Green had just gifted us that goal.

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME, YOU UNGRATEFUL SONS OF BITCHES

I couldn't hold it anymore and was gonna have to PIS before halftime, so I announced to my half of the bar that we would obviously score while I was in the bathroom. Thirty seconds later I hear the bar erupt and I just started running out of the bathroom with half of my dick still hanging out. Sure enough Robbie Green had just gifted us that goal.

God, Brasky, piss more bro.

THE COUNTRY NEEDS YOU.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BillBrasky again.

Currently livid with Eurosport, had planned a trip back to the 336 this weekend for quite some time so I put my parents home address as to where they should ship my baby Bradley jersey. They emailed me yesterday saying my customization was taking longer than normal and that would delay shipping by 48 hours. Are you serious? How does the largest soccer store in America not have Michael Bradley jerseys in stock? And wtf was the point of having a pre sale if you weren't going to make the jersey ahead of time and have it ready to ship on the 26th? Ignorant idiots piss me off. Rant over

Currently livid with Eurosport, had planned a trip back to the 336 this weekend for quite some time so I put my parents home address as to where they should ship my baby Bradley jersey. They emailed me yesterday saying my customization was taking longer than normal and that would delay shipping by 48 hours. Are you serious? How does the largest soccer store in America not have Michael Bradley jerseys in stock? And wtf was the point of having a pre sale if you weren't going to make the jersey ahead of time and have it ready to ship on the 26th? Ignorant idiots piss me off. Rant over

Aren't you working there this summer? Don't go postal worker on us during your internship, OK? :thumbsup:

No I'm working for a German company in Winston. I see where I confused you though, now that rep from last week makes sense!

Damn, I'm confused. I thought for sure you'd said you were interning for soccer.com. German company? es lebe das Vaterland!

Deutsche Bank! I don't know German. Other than Nowitzki. Which I think is German for sex, but I'm not sure on that.

American derby tomorrow morning at 10:00! Will be interesting to see if Deuce can put one past Howard, but you have to favor Everton after their performance last week.

Also, Terrence Boyd may have the chance to make his Bundesleaga debut. Could go a long ways for his chances at a May/June camp callup.

American derby tomorrow morning at 10:00! Will be interesting to see if Deuce can put one past Howard, but you have to favor Everton after their performance last week.

Also, Terrence Boyd may have the chance to make his Bundesleaga debut. Could go a long ways for his chances at a May/June camp callup.

Is there any actual indication that he is even going to make the bench? Or is it just idle speculation that since Dortmund has clinched that they are going to play a reserve team?

There was a quote or tweet on it from two weeks ago where the manager said he was going to mix things up after Dortman clinched. However I have no idea which US soccer pundit posted that so my seaches aren't turning up anything.

@travismclark: No Terrence Boyd on the bench for BVB, even with a reserve-laden starting lineup. #usmnt

Back