• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Guess they're trying to maximize home field advantage like Mexico has done before. High of 90 in San Pedro Sula tomorrow.

Didn't use to have games that early but after beating Canada 8-1 at that time in their last game they figure why mess with it

Guess they're trying to maximize home field advantage like Mexico has done before. High of 90 in San Pedro Sula tomorrow.

Didn't use to have games that early but after beating Canada 8-1 at that time in their last game they figure why mess with it

But most of their squad plays in the MLS, and lives in America, no? Stupid Hondurans, it'll take more than heat to shut down Michael Bradley.

@OfficialBWFC: Stuart Holden completed 90 minutes of a behind-closed-doors game at Euxton on Tuesday afternoon. Mark Davies also featured. #BWFC

What channel will this game be on?

BeIn Sport

DirecTV (US) 620 (HD) beIN Sport USA (English w/Spanish SAP audio)
426 (SD) beIN Sport en Español [1]

Dish Network (US) 408 (SD/HD) beIN Sport USA
871 (SD/HD) beIN Sport USA (with Spanish audio)

Time Warner Cable (US) 1543 (HD)

Last edited:
Leaked lineup is:

Howard
Chandler Boca Cameron Johnson
Williams
Zusi Bradley Jones
Deuce Herc

Who knows if that's right or not though

Need. Wings.

So damn tired of watching Jones run cluelessly around the sideline hurting people.

I want him running cluelessly in the middle hurting people.

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Hoping I'm wrong.

ETA: Does Palacios still play for Honduras?

Last edited:
Wilshere handballs in the area. Penalty for Brazil.

Joe Hart goes down to his left and saves Ronaldhino's kick! Then pops up and saves again! Then Cleverley (I think?) got there to clear the ball out of the 6 yard box with Neymar lurking.

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Hoping I'm wrong.

ETA: Does Palacios still play for Honduras?

He's the best holding midfielder the world has ever seen, so shouldn't we all know the answer to that?

Gotta start trusting your left foot, Danny. Would have had a goal if you did...

Wtf Welbeck. You get a nice pass and you go with a toe poke on your inside foot from 5 yards out?

Rooney plays in Walcott... he shoots, saved by Julio Cesar... Rooney scores the rebound!

1-0 England!

God David Luiz is a joke.

And thanks for the unnecessary elbow to Theo's sternum. It's a fucking friendly.

Back