• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Because who the fuck would choose playing in Russia or Iceland in February over Spain.

You are aware that Russia is an enormous country and that not all of it is frozen in the winter time, right? It's 1/8th of the world's land, for Christ's sake.

And I can't exactly see the local Spanish population all excited to rush out and buy tickets to see those teams play either. It's just weird all around.

You are aware that Russia is an enormous country and that not all of it is frozen in the winter time, right? It's 1/8th of the world's land, for Christ's sake.

I'm still going to wager nowhere is near as good as marbella

I love our lineup. That back line should be pretty sound. Johnson, Deuce, and Jozy are going to be a handful.

dempsey_face.jpg

Reactions: ONW

I can take a wild guess that playing in the worst weather in Spain in February is still better than the best weather in Russia.

But I generally don't think about Russia all that frequently, I'll admit.

Is ilivid safe to download? Says I need it to watch the firstrowsports stream. TIA

Justice is still not served until Roger Espinoza gets a cleat to the face. What a piece of shit.

Back