• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

As a side note, if you actually do hit the Emirates you can take a dump in the locker room stalls and play with your jacket zipper in Arsene's seat. They let you wander all over.

Extra points if you find my name in one of the bricks near the Tony Adams statue. It would be a colossal waste of time for anyone other than me, but it's there.

B1H6y8yIIAACoBK.png

I'm really surprised the logo isn't just a sad polaroid of Putin holding the trophy.

Or maybe a portrait of him shirtless on a horse.

Just take a ferry over to Liverpool and then a train down to London.

Did this from Isle of Man. Interesting experience, but I'd only do it if you really want to waste a whole day in transit or stop somewhere in between.

Did this from Isle of Man. Interesting experience, but I'd only do it if you really want to waste a whole day in transit or stop somewhere in between.

Ended up biting the bullet and paid 130.00 RT from Dublin to London. That included checked bags. I decided to stay away from RyanAir and the 10h ferry/train.

Gooch in the Valley

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka · 5m
DONE DEAL: Charlton have signed USA international Oguchi Onyewu on a free transfer until January.

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 2m
Oguchi Onyewu has featured for 10 clubs during his career so far, but he's only played 20+ league games for one (Standard Liege).

@Gibney_A: Pieces are coming together linking Lille #LOSC with a January loan move for #SAFC and #USMNT striker Jozy Altidore. More to come on this

This can only mean Origi to Liverpool ahead of schedule! Best news I've had all day.

As bad as Mario has been, Pool would be stupid to do that. Origi would get buried in the lineup as soon as Sturridge came back.

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread (Donovan testimonial 10/10/14 )

Booking this afternoon it looks like. Found 617.00 RT to Dublin. I'll worry about RT from Dublin to London when the match is official I suppose.

Couldn't sleep and your tickets post got my thinking. I currently have a little disposable income and a few weeks with nothing to do. Looked at flights and I found a RT from Austin to Dublin for $800.

I just FB messaged you. Give me a call later today, I might just join you.

Last edited:
Back