• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

ITC wasn't joking about the Riker similarities.

Some pics from a California road trip this spring :

Y0RbE72l.jpg

6AjNcZf.jpg

sideways-golf.jpg

Jan. 11, 1997, Wake beats Duke in Cameron once again. Afterward, Dave Odom does a very nice favor for a crazy lady (my sister) and ushers her into the locker room so that Timmy D. can have his picture taken holding a baby (my daughter) as a gift for the dad's (me) birthday. Her camera malfunctioned so all we got was 2 minutes of grainy video from a guy who was there. I recently pulled this still picture from the video...

mgteORR.jpg

Jan. 11, 1997, Wake beats Duke in Cameron once again. Afterward, Dave Odom does a very nice favor for a crazy lady (my sister) and ushers her into the locker room so that Timmy D. can have his picture taken holding a baby (my daughter) as a gift for the dad's (me) birthday. Her camera malfunctioned so all we got was 2 minutes of grainy video from a guy who was there. I recently pulled this still picture from the video...

mgteORR.jpg

thats awesome!

that baby of yours looks a good bit like you.

Back