• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

Love these threads...Ill get around to posting mine in a while....

What about the skinny dipping pics from the GWC?

Last month in Prague:

17636673975525250912819.jpg

Last autumn at a Spartak Moscow match:

75298718357169439128196.jpg

Where are the skinny dipping pics from the GWC? :D

Last summer during the Moscow heat wave:

38795687162249309128196.jpg

Coldest Orange Bowl in history (I froze my ass off):

23485335380438266517323n.jpg

I'm late to this party, and dunno if I'm posting pics correctly, but trying to post 2 - one from this summer, and one last fall with my son and musical heroes ...

Attachments

• CP - June 2011.jpg
    CP - June 2011.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 111
  • CPHP-Rush-Sept10.jpg
    CPHP-Rush-Sept10.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 147
So you're a roadie for Rush? If not Rush, who are you a roadie for?

j/k

Yes. +1. The Rush picture is awesome.

Same here.

You need to meet BluegrassDeac - he was Rush's #1 fan back during freshman year 1985. The fact that Rush is still touring leads me to believe that hes probably still going to their concerts.

great thing about NashVegasDeac is that he plays the bass almost as well as Geddy Lee - and that's no bullshit.

slappin da bass, mon

great thing about NashVegasDeac is that he plays the bass almost as well as Geddy Lee - and that's no bullshit.

slappin da bass, mon

Though thoroughly undeserved, especially these days of being woefully out of practice, I'll return that compliment - WakeandBake is a beast on the drums, whether its playing Neil Peart, Keith Moon or his own stuff!

Had a fantastic first trip to Nashville over the weekend for a friend's wedding. Bull riding, karaoke, honkey tonks, strip club...oh, and the wedding.

IMG_2308.JPG

I know where you were when that picture was taken and will likely be there this weekend with my wife celebrating Halloween.

nm

Last edited:
I'm dying it brown for my Halloween costume, I really hope that doesn't mess it up.

Back