• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Revenge

Barely paid attention to it. They went too far too fast and now they can't stretch it out longer. She needed to fuck over more random characters for awhile and more slowly take down the Graysons.

Anyone back on board this year?

Obvi not that big of a surprise that Victoria is still alive. More interesting is that she's not working with the feds, but is in with the white haired dude.

Also, Ashley sucks.

definitely watched last night.
i was not at all surprised to find out victoria was alive, but was super confused by the way it was revealed. charlotte stumbles into emily during the day while she's wearing a dress, and then immediate flash to a nighttime scene in which emily is in a scrubby jacket? what? i couldn't tell if it was a flashback or not because i didn't understand why charlotte would know/need to know. also interested that she's in w/ white haired dude...

ashley sucks. ...and she probably sucks both grayson men.

fauxmanda is 8 kinds of annoying. i hope the baby's not jack's so she can just get out of the picture. love how emily planted herself as godmother to stay close.

um, declan?

....i think that's it. for now.

definitely watched last night.
i was not at all surprised to find out victoria was alive, but was super confused by the way it was revealed. charlotte stumbles into emily during the day while she's wearing a dress, and then immediate flash to a nighttime scene in which emily is in a scrubby jacket? what? i couldn't tell if it was a flashback or not because i didn't understand why charlotte would know/need to know. also interested that she's in w/ white haired dude...

ashley sucks. ...and she probably sucks both grayson men.

fauxmanda is 8 kinds of annoying. i hope the baby's not jack's so she can just get out of the picture. love how emily planted herself as godmother to stay close.

um, declan?

....i think that's it. for now.

So agree. Fake Amanda has got to go. And why did Charlotte immediately decide Emily was the person to tell her mom was alive. I understand it was a time pressure situation, but she and Emily hadn't gotten close enough last season for her to tell Emily a secret that important. And I don't understand how Takata (sp?) was training Fake Amanda???

I think Charlotte told Emily b/c she was the only one in range she could reach out to. She knows her brother is on her dad's side (somewhat). She and Emily were somewhat close. It was more of a lack of options. Emily did keep up with Charlotte during rehab, sending her all those postcards.

Hoping that Fauxmanda is on the boat when it blows up, but I have no doubt Jack won't be on it. Jack wears his watch on his left arm. The left arm they showed had no watch.

Em almost got offed last night by the white haired dude. Good thing that Aussie saved her. I'm interested to see what his role is gonna be this year. I thought the first two eps were a little weird but I think they did a good job of setting up the season.

That chick that Nolan wants to be his CFO is pretty annoying.

she's FROM something else, and I can't put a finger on it. whatever she was in before, her name was rebecca. it's driving me crazy, but i've just not IMDB'd it yet.

aaahhhh, yes. thank you.

...and well played, palma. well played.

um holy crap, did anyone else watch tonight?!

yeah pretty crazy, hopefully either Amanda or the baby die. Nolan's storyline is a little weird, the thing with his dad and now with this chick, I thought he was gay. Also, Emily/Amanda's mom tried to kill her what the hell.

Um, yeah...there was a LOT that happened last night. The Declan/Jack story line and the Nolan story line are kind of random sidetracks...but Amanda going over the balcony? Holy crap.

Yeah, Amanda over the rail was unexpected and shocking. The Declan story line is all 'wtf' now.

Yeah, Amanda over the rail was unexpected and shocking. The Declan story line is all 'wtf' now.

It was clear the kid was setting up Declan from the get go. Obviously that guy wants the bar for some reason, I'm guessing he's a real estate developer or something.

It was clear the kid was setting up Declan from the get go. Obviously that guy wants the bar for some reason, I'm guessing he's a real estate developer or something.

it's got to be more sinister than "i want that property"

Also, for as much of a bad-ass as Aiden seems to be, he has twice now gotten tricked/distracted/attacked, by both Emily and her mom.

I enjoyed Jack's F-U moment in this week's episode. However, the rest of it is moving towards unwatchable. WTF did she need to parachute poison inside the metal detectors for? She couldn't put it in a plastic bottle? I also don't like the french girl, mostly because of her hair. There are about 3 women in the world who can pull off that haircut under the age of 35; everyone else just adds about 20 years to her age and loses virtually all hotness. Emanda, however, is looking hotter than ever.

Back