• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Revenge

Yea I was like WTF at the end when it said returning in April. I wanna know what Takeda did with fauxmanda! I also wonder what Declan is gonna do b/c i feel like he is going to do something stupid.

Very stupid. Don't know why they didn't just do laundry. Owning a dark hooded sweatshirt is easy to explain, everyone has one. A little disappointed in last nights episode. Nothing really huge, just set up a lot of stuff to continue on with things.

well i dont think the blood that was on it would come out that easily, but he should have burned it.

well i dont think the blood that was on it would come out that easily, but he should have burned it.

Bleach? Would obviously ruin the sweatshirt, but he's a boater/barkeeper. Who doesn't have a gross sweatshirt. Regardless. Do more than bury it in the hamper.

That's what Rikers Island is, an NYC jail. That is where they would send him. Especially considering he's going to be awaiting trial for a long time.

The show isn't set in NYC, it's out on the end of Long Island. That would be like an offender in Forsyth County being sent to Mecklenburg to await trial back in Forsyth.

The show isn't set in NYC, it's out on the end of Long Island. That would be like an offender in Forsyth County being sent to Mecklenburg to await trial back in Forsyth.

Oh yeah, you're right. He would actually never go to Rikers I suppose. He could wind up in Attica though.

He should be in Suffolk County Jail for now. Rikers is scarier though.

Actually fell asleep about halfway through the night it aired (never a good sign) and rewatching it now.

5 minutes in when they get back from the police station in the middle of the night and there's a fruit tray, muffins, coffee, tea and orange juice just waiting on the table for them. That's awesome.

NEW EPISODES NEXT IN APRIL. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW, ITS HAD SEVEN HIATUSES ALREADY THIS SEASON

What I don't understand, is why can't daniel just argue self-defense?

Tyler held his family up at gun point a couple of weeks before! And he had obviously escaped from the mental institution or his brother's custody or whatever.

If the DA and police buy Emily's story that Tyler broke in and stole the gun, self-defense should be a no brainer, I would think.

I was assuming that the RSVP with "Emily Thorne" and "Will Attend" double underlined meant that Fauxmanda (real name - Emily Thorne) was the one that stole the stuff and is going to show up at the event and do something crazy.

I got negrepped for guessing the wrong outcome on a random cliffhanger on a TV show. Seriously?

this shows been back a few weeks and I've been meaning to bump this. But man shit is getting CRAZY!!! Daniel just totally f'ed himself over covering for his dad. Also this evil white haired man is like something out of twin peaks, and I liked the Nolan back story with his aunt that was pretty nuts.

Yeah this is definitely getting better as it moves along. But Declan is starting to annoy me. What high school kid these days rats out his smoking hot girlfriend for popping a few pills?

I am still watching the show - but the idea that a guy would be thrown in jail for killing a guy who had already been arrested for trying to kill him and his family and had recently broken out of jail/facility and had fingerprints on a gun, is completely preposterous and I kept getting frustrated with the whole thing. I get that they had to do it to tie up some loose ends, but it was stupid.

I like the new angle with the dad being killed - I think this will help to make season 2 continue going strong - and the new disdain Emily has for daniel now that he has backed his dad. Should be good moving forward.

Yeah this is definitely getting better as it moves along. But Declan is starting to annoy me. What high school kid these days rats out his smoking hot girlfriend for popping a few pills?

Declan is consistently the worst thing about the show.

Apologies if this question was covered earlier in the thread, I've only recently been introduced to the show. But.... how did David Clarke help Nolan get rich if Clarke is basically Amanda's age? Wouldn't Nolan have been a teenager at the oldest when Clarke went to jail/was killed?

Nolan is a computer whiz, and David Clarke invested in Nolan's company either before he went to jail or when he was in jail. Nolan is a few years older than Amanda.

Nolan is a computer whiz, and David Clarke invested in Nolan's company either before he went to jail or when he was in jail. Nolan is a few years older than Amanda.

So you agree that when Clarke invested Nolan was at most like 14 years old?

Last edited:
So you agree that when Clarke invested Nolan was at most like 14 years old?

Nah, Nolan said it was after he dropped out of MIT so he was at least 18 or so. And remember the day David Clarke died Nolan is driving a car and frantically talking to his aunt on the phone.

so who all is still watching? last night's episode was such a bummer :(

so who all is still watching? last night's episode was such a bummer :(

still watching, it was a good ep and you had to know the white haired dude knew Nolan was full of it. Plus, if you think about it Sammy served his purpose of bringing Emily and Jack back together.

Back