• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Revenge

Someone has to get REVENGE on Daniel's shooter - right?

Just kidding.

I was hoping they would go to prep school and we wouldn't hear much about them for a while.

This was my hope too that it would get them off the show for awhile.

Still trying to figure out the shooter, it could end up being an accident like he was trying to talk someone out of shooting themselves and he gets shot, by someone like fake amanda or even ashley - but fake amanda or tyler are still my best guesses right now, that tyler was a sneaky one.

If any of y'all get Entertainment Weekly there is a feature article on Revenge this week. There aren't any spoilers per say but there is some info from the writers and producers hinting at what is to come. Makes me excited for the rest of the season.

Apparently they are so worried about someone spoiling the engagement party beach shooting they are taking a lot of steps to keep it secret. Not even telling the cast details until close to filming.

pretty solid ep. Grandfather Grayson was hilarious, Jack is getting closer to figuring the whole thing out, and Charlotte learned who her real father was. Daniel sure did look like a moron, though. Also, I thought the flashbacks to meeting Daniel at college were interesting and it was hard to judge how Emily really feels about him.

But who went through the stuff in the hole in the floor? Fake Amanda or someone else? And what happens now? I say we kill her.

But who went through the stuff in the hole in the floor? Fake Amanda or someone else? And what happens now? I say we kill her.

It's gotta be Fauxmanda. Or maybe Tyler is back

I was assuming that the RSVP with "Emily Thorne" and "Will Attend" double underlined meant that Fauxmanda (real name - Emily Thorne) was the one that stole the stuff and is going to show up at the event and do something crazy.

I love the fact that every episode includes a scene highlighting that Emily is banging the hell out of Daniel as part of her revenge plot. Rarely in tv do you see someone whoring themselves out (in a way) portrayed as a protagonist.

The shooters going to be a random like Amber Valletta. book it. We also won't find out the identity next week. It will end with him getting shot.

Is this show doing well? are there going to be more seasons, cause presumably that would effect who they choose to be the shooter.

Wow, just about to put the episode on and surprised no commentary. They did a shitty job building this romance, btw. Not believable at all they'd be getting engaged.

Also not sure I'm liking Secretary of State Heller being a frickin Grayson.

2 week delay sucks, but if that's what it takes to put together quality shows, I'll live with it. This one is about the only decent show left on TV.

As soon as Tyler put the same jacket on as Daniel, I said well its gonna be him that's dead not Danny. Also, I noticed the person that took the shot had on a black jacket and so clearly Ty wasn't the shooter. I'm pretty sure Emily's boy Takeda knocked tyler and danny out ninja style then shot tyler and made it look like Daniel.

As soon as Tyler put the same jacket on as Daniel, I said well its gonna be him that's dead not Danny. Also, I noticed the person that took the shot had on a black jacket and so clearly Ty wasn't the shooter. I'm pretty sure Emily's boy Takeda knocked tyler and danny out ninja style then shot tyler and made it look like Daniel.

Yea..curve ball or cover up though...at the party Takeda had on the white jacket but when he picked up fauxmanda on the street in his sick ride he was back in a black suit. I knew Tyler the freak would be back. Still not sure what game fauxmanda is playing though???

Back