• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Revenge

love the show but the shooting scene really pissed me off... I am a very avid shooter and the target doesnt "rip" or explode like it did in that episode..Not even close to that. Oh well.. Hollywood

Another stellar ep. Conrad's behavior after he found out Charlotte wasnt his daughter was pretty despicable, he was starting to look like a decent dude. The lawyer being on Emily's side was pretty surprising, I figured Em was busted when Victoria wanted fauxmanda's dna. What's the deal with Ashley too, so she heard Conrad and Victoria talking so does she know the whole story now too?

Also, Victoria going with the rape story was ridiculous, she really screwed herself over with that one cause now Emily really wants REVENGE!

Another stellar ep. Conrad's behavior after he found out Charlotte wasnt his daughter was pretty despicable, he was starting to look like a decent dude. The lawyer being on Emily's side was pretty surprising, I figured Em was busted when Victoria wanted fauxmanda's dna. What's the deal with Ashley too, so she heard Conrad and Victoria talking so does she know the whole story now too?

Also, Victoria going with the rape story was ridiculous, she really screwed herself over with that one cause now Emily really wants REVENGE!

Wasn't he the main person responsible for D. Clarke?

Also if emily marries daniel she is marrying her step brother.

How is it her step brother? Her dad just banged Victoria.

Ok, well maybe step brother isn't the right word, but Daniel and Charlotte are half-siblings and Charlotte and Emily are half-siblings. I guess you could say if they got married Charlotte and Emily would be half-sisters and sisters-in-law.

emily and daniel share no blood relations... just effed up connections.
couldn't believe victoria took the rape route. despicable.
conrad is despicable.
everyone is despicable, except emily. she just wants......REVENGE!

oh, and thoughts on that actually being the last of fauxmanda?

I'm interested to see what becomes of the tape that fell beneath the bed.

Also, if you're going to own a bar at a marina, you'd better be a better fighter than that.

oh, and thoughts on that actually being the last of fauxmanda?

she will definitely be back.

I'm interested to see what becomes of the tape that fell beneath the bed.

Also, if you're going to own a bar at a marina, you'd better be a better fighter than that.

Jack is gonna find the tape and figure out what's going on.

there's any number of things he could find out from the tapes... just depends which tape was left out.
...i wonder what emily will have to do in jack's bedroom to get the tape back...

Because I'm terribly impatient, I really just want to know if Jack and Emily/Amanda are ever going to get together.

Dang just watched the last episode on DVR...RAPE REALLY....Victoria is so done now. I just wonder how much more of Daniel bad mouthing her father Emily will take before she slips up and tells him something. Also, the lawyer being on her side...total curveball that I didn't see coming. And fauxmanda will be back, count it!

This is a good show but it just sucks that its plot line can only go so long. I could see them stretching it out for 1 or 2 more seasons though, what do you think???

The show reminds me of Prison Break in a way; GREAT first season, but then they're out of prison and... now what? I feel like there will come a point where Emily will have gotten her revenge... and then what? They could drag it out longer, but like Prison Break it will endure a slow, painful (to watch) death.

They are setting up a future HS drama part of the show with Declan and Charlotte going to the same prep school.

I hope not. They are the dumbest storyline of the show.

I don't mind Charlotte but I hate Declan just like everyone else. He is just annoying. But it seemed like they horseshoed that plot point in to pay it off down the line.

The show reminds me of Prison Break in a way; GREAT first season, but then they're out of prison and... now what? I feel like there will come a point where Emily will have gotten her revenge... and then what? They could drag it out longer, but like Prison Break it will endure a slow, painful (to watch) death.

Yeah, I agree. Loved Prison Break at first, but it got pretty bad. Either way, I'm enjoying Revenge for now!

Back