• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rice Game Time - 3:30pm RSN

Rafi, you’d want a statue of Hatch in the middle of the quad if we went from #27 to #16 during his tenure. Rice is tied with Cornell and just ahead of Notre Dame.

I'd be impressed, but if Rice and Wake flipped positions on the list I wouldn't think we were on a different tier from Rice. It all comes back to tiers...

So you think Cornell is on the same tier as Wake?

So you think Cornell is on the same tier as Wake?

Yes. Cornell is the least competitive Ivy League School, so all the applicants that don’t get into the other Ivys go to Cornell so they can say they went to an Ivy. That was the point of the running Andy Bernard joke on The Office. It’s an elite private school, like Rice, Wake, BC, Case, etc., and it gets made fun of for being the weakest Ivy.

Last edited:
Have not seen much of Washington after he dropped that pass and smiled a big smile afterwards a couple of games ago. Not sure if that is the reason but something I noticed.

Have not seen much of Washington after he dropped that pass and smiled a big smile afterwards a couple of games ago. Not sure if that is the reason but something I noticed.

It wasn’t a big deal. He was just jawing with the other team. They were giving him grief for dropping it. Remember that he had just laid one of them out.

Back