• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

Everybody on my first day tim bandwagon now? That’s so two thousand and late.

***blue*** is the new black.

Do you actually want to vote for blue? Or was it for the catchy vote structure. Either are fine.

First vote count (through post 23):

Tim2BYMDa
Gouda2ManningGM
Knight1DeaconBlue
DeaconBlue1Mako
Mako1SD3
Ryala1Townie

YTV: Many, many people

I'm the cop.

j/k; broke the streak. I'm finally an all-the-way good guy after 7 straight games as not that.

***Ph***

I'm the cop.

j/k; broke the streak. I'm finally an all-the-way good guy after 7 straight games as not that.

***Ph***

We’ve had to stop giving the kids baths together because the two year old thinks there’s nothing funnier than sticking her finger up the five year old’s butthole. This is the mafia entry post equivalent of that dilemma.

We’ve had to stop giving the kids baths together because the two year old thinks there’s nothing funnier than sticking her finger up the five year old’s butthole. This is the mafia entry post equivalent of that dilemma.

You are my favorite. I love bym, toogs, tejas, and the rest of you fucks, but Mako is my boy.

Also, Mako, my 3 year old would fit right in. Clothes fall off that kid like water. Dressed before every meal, clothes last until AT MOST 5 minutes after he's finished eating.

some of your entry posts are just awful like come on at least try

Through post 35. 90 minutes til deadline.

Tim2BYMDa
Gouda2ManningGM
DeaconBlue2MakoJman
Knight1DeaconBlue
Mako1SD3
Ryala1Townie
JTP1Redwing
Ph1Knight
Redwing1JTP
SD31Gooner
Townie1Toogs

YTV: Tim, Gouda, Ryala, Ph, Juice, Tejas