• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

I went tubing on the chattahoochee river yesterday. It was actually pretty fun.

The only episode I remember is likely one of the first ones where they turn a bum into an amusement park inside his body. Was good.

Just about every episode is amazing.

Nah, but I sang that song the whole time. He used to live two blocks over from me in Brentwood - super good dude, crazy tall.

Damn, I didn’t realize da had that Alan Jackson adjacent money.

I think i said it in the signup thread but I have to watch 18 hrs of training videos over the course of the next three days. I'm 1 hour in and I feel like shit. Hoping mafia will save me. Also supposed to hire a PM this week, no idea when I'll do interviews. Also ate like 30 wings yesterday and have pretty consistently been shitting since waking up. These are the vibes I plan to bring to the game.

I think i said it in the signup thread but I have to watch 18 hrs of training videos over the course of the next three days. I'm 1 hour in and I feel like shit. Hoping mafia will save me. Also supposed to hire a PM this week, no idea when I'll do interviews. Also ate like 30 wings yesterday and have pretty consistently been shitting since waking up. These are the vibes I plan to bring to the game.

What flavor of wings did you get

Damn, I didn’t realize da had that Alan Jackson adjacent money.

Nah, this was way back, late 80s early 90s - he bought the property for on a foreclosure, it wasn't super expensive. Probably still isn't crazy, but it was a big house on the corner with a secondary mother-in-law house thingy next to it.

That’s a lot of TikToks

i consumed zero alcohol yesterday and went to bed at like 11:30 pm. i feel like the non-paranoid john nash right now.

I'm down for the best wing flavor convo. Hot Garlic is my goto, if they have it. Teriyaki is always a solid option, but not for all the wings - like if you can split half and half or something. Have gotten into ordering wings naked and extra crispy and the sauce on the side recently. Its good for multiple flavor options, its bad because I would prefer a fully sauced wing.

I'm down for the best wing flavor convo. Hot Garlic is my goto, if they have it. Teriyaki is always a solid option, but not for all the wings - like if you can split half and half or something. Have gotten into ordering wings naked and extra crispy and the sauce on the side recently. Its good for multiple flavor options, its bad because I would prefer a fully sauced wing.

Moosehead has a honey mustard wasabi that is so good. I'm down for anything mustard as long as it has a little spice to it.

Asian flavors are super underrated. I like the tier of flavors right under "there is no flavor, just burning" so habanero stuff always is good.

I’m real partial to bbq with blue cheese dressing.

Back