• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

how do you get them crispy? i made sous vide wings a week ago and they tasted delicious but the broiler didn't add any crunch at all.

I don't sauce until the wings are in the house. Throw everything in a bowl then shake it up, pour out to serve.

Pre cook, I'll sit them out for a few hours and hit with a lite salt/pepper mix. Then smoke anywhere from 250-350 for 2-3.5 hours depending on how much time I have. I've really never had a problem with getting them crispy unless I'm pressed for time, and then I'll finish on broil like you mentioned.

how about when Rick & Morty hits you in the emotional gut?

the episode where the bury themselves was my introduction to Mazzy Star

Wait, there are generally people that like Blue cheese dressings? I mean, I hate most blue cheeses in general - gorgonzola in limited amounts on salads and stuff is fine, but the stronger stuff is gross.

I love it unabashedly and often, both dressing for dipping veggies and wings and the cheese itself as part of cheese course or salad or lots of ways

I'm down for the best wing flavor convo. Hot Garlic is my goto, if they have it. Teriyaki is always a solid option, but not for all the wings - like if you can split half and half or something. Have gotten into ordering wings naked and extra crispy and the sauce on the side recently. Its good for multiple flavor options, its bad because I would prefer a fully sauced wing.

Caribbean jerk

Thirty minutes to deadline. Through post 79:

Tim2BYMDa
Gouda2ManningGM
DeaconBlue2MakoJman
SD32GoonerTim
Knight1DeaconBlue
Mako1SD3
Ryala1Townie
JTP1Redwing
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs
Gooner1Knight
Toogs1Juice

YTV: Gouda, Ryala, Ph, Tejas

Votes on Tim and Gouda are dumb.

20 minutes. Through #93:

Tim2BYMDa
Gouda2ManningGM
DeaconBlue2MakoJman
SD32GoonerTim
Mako2SD3Ph
Toogs2JuiceKnight
Knight1DeaconBlue
Ryala1Townie
JTP1Redwing
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs

YTV: Gouda, Ryala, Tejas

Knight voting for toogs is interesting, especially given his normal day 1 vote thoughts.

I'm here and I have important information to share with my friends

Knight voting for toogs is interesting, especially given his normal day 1 vote thoughts.

Also him creating a 6-way tie with that vote with 20 min left is bad

Back