• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

4 way tie at 3 votes. I am debating, would be fine not voting out tim if he is active. Probs wont move my vote to gouda or SD3 though.

Gouda is just jealous. Blue cheese is great in all its forms. And absolutely good with wings. I prefer a hot and sweet wing, like a hot BBQ or jerk, but I'm open to try most flavors.

Going from a 6 way tie to a 4 way tie isn't much of an improvement, FYI.

***sd3***

Through 124:

DeaconBlue4MakoJmanTownieManning
SD34GoonerTimRyalaRedwing
Tim3BYMDaGouda
Gouda2GMJuice
Mako2SD3Ph
Toogs1Knight
Knight1DeaconBlue
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs

YTV: Tejas

I have now read the whole thread. Wings in general are kinda overrated. And by kinda I mean very.

Gouda is just jealous. Blue cheese is great in all its forms. And absolutely good with wings. I prefer a hot and sweet wing, like a hot BBQ or jerk, but I'm open to try most flavors.

Going from a 6 way tie to a 4 way tie isn't much of an improvement, FYI.

***sd3***

i try to avoid moldy foods you know for pretty good reasons

Discussing Asian sesame flavored wings or whatever is def peak Midwestern school (I'm not saying who) overtaking a board though

im only voting for blue because its similar to blue cheese

NIGHT

D1 vote count:

DeaconBlue4MakoJmanTownieManning
SD34GoonerTimRyalaRedwing
Tim3BYMDaGouda
Gouda2GMJuice
Mako2SD3Ph
Toogs1Knight
Knight1DeaconBlue
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs

10 minute overtime between Blue and SD3 begins now.

Back