• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

I love it unabashedly and often, both dressing for dipping veggies and wings and the cheese itself as part of cheese course or salad or lots of ways

This is the correct response. Blue cheese dressing (on wings) and actual blue cheeses are really good.

There is a lot of really bad ranch dressing options out there. The good stuff is acceptable for veggie dip. The best ranch dressing is the homemade stuff that comes from the local greek place with their fried zucchini.

I have way too much white trash woven into my dna to not appreciate a good ranch dressing.

Funky cheeses are some of my favorites.

I have way too much white trash woven into my dna to not appreciate a good ranch dressing.

My wife is white trash and I love it. It took precisely one generation to go from Greek princess to "yellow mustard is superior to every other type of mustard." For the last 10 years, I have referred to yellow mustard as "trash mustard," or, optionally, "white trash mustard" or "trailer trash mustard."

Anyone have any good recs on a lightweight backpacking tent? Mine has seen better days and I need to upgrade before I hit the AT this year.

10 minutes to go. Through post 106:

Tim3BYMDaGouda
Gouda2ManningGM
DeaconBlue2MakoJman
SD32GoonerTim
Mako2SD3Ph
Toogs2JuiceKnight
Knight1DeaconBlue
Ryala1Townie
JTP1Redwing
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs

YTV: Ryala, Tejas

This is the correct response. Blue cheese dressing (on wings) and actual blue cheeses are really good.

There is a lot of really bad ranch dressing options out there. The good stuff is acceptable for veggie dip. The best ranch dressing is the homemade stuff that comes from the local greek place with their fried zucchini.

Hidden valley ranch is gross and should be taken out back and shot. The seasoning packets are fine, but the standard bottled stuff they sell in grocery and serve in restaurants is gross. Places that make their own or homemade are leaps and bounds better.

I consume ranch a lot if it is good, but I don't think it is a requirement for wings or anything. I generally prefer it on fries over ketchup.

Hidden valley ranch is gross and should be taken out back and shot. The seasoning packets are fine, but the standard bottled stuff they sell in grocery and serve in restaurants is gross. Places that make their own or homemade are leaps and bounds better.

I consume ranch a lot if it is good, but I don't think it is a requirement for wings or anything. I generally prefer it on fries over ketchup.

I have a jar in the pantry of the powder for Mississippi Pot Roast.

Back