• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rid yourself of 5 Dookies and 5 Tarholes

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
Okay, here's the scenario:

It's an alumni 5 on 5 game between the two teams and the infrastructure of the roof over Greensboro Coliseum is so weak, that it is going to collapse during the game.

You know this, and they don't.

So, it's up to you to pick 5 of the most despicable characters from Duke and UNC to play this game, and finally rid the world of 10 less douche bags.

Here's my set.

Duke:

PG Austin Rivers
SG JJ Reddick
SF Shane Battier
PF Christian Laettner
C Cherokee Parks

UNC:

PG Jeff McInnis
SG Rashad McCants
SF Joseph Forte
PF Rasheed Wallace
C Tyler Hansborough

Wojo would been the captain of the Duke team for me

Your history doesn't go back far enough. Where's King Rice and JR Reid?

Childress would like to nominate Dahntay Jones.

Sorry, Justin Gray was who I was thinking about.

Childress already emasculated Mcinnis so I wouldn't put him in there. Austin Rivers wasn't there long enough. Replace with WoJO. Any of the Plumlees.

I wouldn't nominate anyone from the last 4 years -- haven't given enough shits to actually invest in hating anyone from the blue schools.

John Scheyer really bothered me.

scheyer6.jpg
jon-scheyer-twitter-bp.jpg
scheyer3.jpg
scheyer9_feature.jpg

And Greg Paulus. He was the fucking worst. If i had to hear one more puff piece on how he was benched but was totally fine with it. Fuck that dude. The Dukiest Duke that ever Duked.

Calabria
Montross
Rasheed

I may be giving away my age.

Calabria
Montross
Rasheed

I may be giving away my age.

Calabria for the win! I'll date myself with this too, but the Tarheel I'd most like to keep is Warren Martin. That guy was pure comedy.

You have to get rid of George Karl. He's the first person to truly use the flop as a method of defense. In practice he and Deano are the Wright Brothers of flopping. Before them, it was considered embarrassing to fall down while playing Defense.

They began the ruin of the flow of the game.

Duke:
PG- Wojo (tough to leave off Hurley who I learned to hate at about age 9)
SG- Scheyer
SF- Melchioni
PF- Laettner
C- Zoubek

UNC:
PG- Tough one here. Maybe Raygod just since he got the Natty that should have been ours.
SG- Shammond Williams
SF- Vince Carter
PF- Kris Lang
C- Sheed (although I grew to love him in the NBA)

The bench is full of all of the asshole white guys that act hard whenever their future NBA teammates make a spectacular play. UNC used to have seemingly 10 of them at a time that would just shove each other and do the "hold me back" thing. Fuck all those guys.

Coaching needs to be K and Deano and whatever coaching tree pieces of shit they have spawned as assistants.

Hopefully Gminski is announcing the game with his orange face and suspenders.

And Greg Paulus. He was the fucking worst. If i had to hear one more puff piece on how he was benched but was totally fine with it. Fuck that dude. The Dukiest Duke that ever Duked.

But not Cherokee Parks. He was THE BEST.

How can you say Vince Carter, bmoney? He hardly played at UNC.

Back