• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rid yourself of 5 Dookies and 5 Tarholes

One of my fav moments at the Joel was having the place all yell "shooooot" when Chrissy Collins got the ball. What a tool.

And Wojo is such a toadie. He channels his best K on the bench.

A few years ago I was leaving my office and the Duke team was eating dinner at the club on the top floor of our building. As I was getting off the elevator Wojo was getting on the elevator. We bumped shoulders and said "get the fuck out of my way". I think I laughed and he then kind of got in my face and said what was so funny. My brush with Duke greatness.

One of my fav moments at the Joel was having the place all yell "shooooot" when Chrissy Collins got the ball. What a tool.

And Wojo is such a toadie. He channels his best K on the bench.

A few years ago I was leaving my office and the Duke team was eating dinner at the club on the top floor of our building. As I was getting off the elevator Wojo was getting on the elevator. We bumped shoulders and said "get the fuck out of my way". I think I laughed and he then kind of got in my face and said what was so funny. My brush with Duke greatness.

Who said GTFO of my way?

They call the third plumlee mp3.
Because they would.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

G McInnis
G McCants
F May
F Sheeed
C Baby 'Bro

G Paulus
G Reddick
G Duhon
F Singler
F Dunleavy

Laettner*
Jones*
Collins
Wojo
Redick*

Capel
Shammond Williams
N'Dyaie
Jawad Williams
McCants*

UNC list was much harder for me.

*I would take these guys as Deacs any day, along with Hurley, Carter, Jamison, Ferry, Dunleavy, and Battier. Neg rep away.

Anyone remember Adam Boone? He didn't play at UNC long enough (or enough minutes) to qualify, but he was a mouthy little punk.

Anyone remember Adam Boone? He didn't play at UNC long enough (or enough minutes) to qualify, but he was a mouthy little punk.

Did he Xfer to Minnesota? Your post made me think of his backcourt mate Brian Morrison, who I believe started the trend of Holes transferring to UCLA.

Yeah, Ndiaye should have been on everyone's list.

Back