• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rid yourself of 5 Dookies and 5 Tarholes

collins was great!

he thought he was so so so so so much better than he actually was, and it was great fun watching him demand the ball, take, and brick, multiple crunch time shots

Can we put Julius Hodge and Archie Miller on the bench just for kicks?

Would be a shame to lose another Wake Forest basketball coach after all we have been through

Mike O'Koren, Warren Martin, Rich Yonoker, Scott Williams, King Rice
Kenny Dennard, Chris Collins, Christian Laettner, Wojo, Danny Ferry

Limiting these lists to 5 each is cruel and unusual punishment.

Would be a shame to lose another Wake Forest basketball coach after all we have been through

I'm gonna throw up in my mouf if lil Archie is our corch. But, he's better than the Chode McGee we got now

All of em past present future including coaches.
Entitled SOBS.

But we have THE CULTURE!!! Neat, wellman really really neat.

Shammond "Crybaby" Williams
Brendan Haywood
Mahktar Ndiaye
Tyler Hansbrough
5th spot reserved for any towel-waving, finger-pointing benchwarmer during the Dean Smith era

Wojo
Chris Collins
Greg Newton
Dahntay Jones
Lee Felchionni

Dick gets 2 teams
1st team:
PG: Wojo
SG: Reddick
SF: Dirtay
PF: Laettner
C: Newton

2nd team:
PG: Jay Williams (The Duhon only getting honorable mention)
SG: Crissy
SF: Scheyerface
PF: Dunlady
C: Meagher

UNC:
PG: McInnis (though I almost take him off the list for driving a Ford)
SG: McCancer
SF: Ndiaye (I know, out of position)
PF: Rashweed
C: Hansborough

And FWIW, Montross and Battier were actually good guys who I respected, even though I rooted against them. And Brenda Haywood was too soft to hate.

And Brenda Haywood was too soft to hate.

Fuck him. He absolutely deserves to be hated. The drive home from Chapel Hill to Charlotte after this loss absolutely sucked.

NORTH CAROLINA 70, WAKE FOREST 69: Four days after opening the Atlantic Coast Conference season scoreless, Brendan Haywood scored 24 points, including the game-winning layup with 3.3 seconds left, as No. 13 North Carolina handed No. 4 Wake Forest its first loss.
Haywood's point total matched his season high as he added 10 rebounds and three blocks in a physical game that ended visiting Wake Forest's 17-game winning streak -- second in the nation to top-ranked Michigan State's 23.

Fuck him. He absolutely deserves to be hated. The drive home from Chapel Hill to Charlotte after this loss absolutely sucked.

NORTH CAROLINA 70, WAKE FOREST 69: Four days after opening the Atlantic Coast Conference season scoreless, Brendan Haywood scored 24 points, including the game-winning layup with 3.3 seconds left, as No. 13 North Carolina handed No. 4 Wake Forest its first loss.
Haywood's point total matched his season high as he added 10 rebounds and three blocks in a physical game that ended visiting Wake Forest's 17-game winning streak -- second in the nation to top-ranked Michigan State's 23.

Can't forget that game. It was heartbreaking, especially after the good start we got off to that year with the big win over Kansas.

Signs of things to come later on in the year.

#Butlerized

Exactly. Also remember "The Mangler" picking up his 2nd foul before the 1st TV timeout. We beat #8 UVA earlier that week by 23. The 6-foot-9, 245-pound Songaila was 11-of-12 from the field and scored a career-high 27 points for the Demon Deacons (12-0), who shot 58 percent and won their 17th straight dating to last year's NIT championship.

Thanks Pete Gillen for saying this about Darius after the game: "He's a killer. He's a mangler," Virginia coach Pete Gillen said of the Wake Forest junior. "He kills innocent bystanders sometimes in the post. He was knocking people around and if you can do that he's going to be tough to guard."

Last edited:
dook A Team

JJ Reddick
Christian Laettner
Danny Ferry
Both of the Plumlee sisters (I am counting them as one)
Wojo
Chris Collins

dook B team

John Scheyer
Kyle Singler
Bobby Hurley
Shane Battier
Sheldon Williams (mainly because he's fugly)

tar hole A team:

Eric Montross
Dante Calabria
Tyler Hansbrough
Sam Perkins
Rasheed Wallace

tar hole B team:

Matt Doherty
Jeff Lebo
JR Reid
Hubert Davis
Tyler Zeller (Dean Smith's love child)

Hard to stop at 10 per team....

Gerald Henderson. /endthread

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Bzz has robbed me of even caring about a thread like this. I'm too numb to hate.

Back