• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Place, Wrong Time: The Travis McKie Story

I hope that somebody overseas has been able to see through this mess and offers McKie a solid contract out of the gate. CJ has really done well for himself overseas. I'd love to see Travis have the same success. Buzz and Wellman (not to mention the #blametheplayers/spoilthecoach crew) don't deserve Travis McKie.

By the way, Travis reached out to Wake's media communications department to find out how to reach Numbers and sent him a very touching email in response to this piece. Incredibly classy move by Travis there.
Awesome move by Travis. I'm sure he was really touched reading that.

I hope that somebody overseas has been able to see through this mess and offers McKie a solid contract out of the gate. CJ has really done well for himself overseas. I'd love to see Travis have the same success. Buzz and Wellman (not to mention the #blametheplayers/spoilthecoach crew) don't deserve Travis McKie.

Ahhh who doesn't love the "start a thread with a players name as the title" people.

I've got a lot of respect for Travis sticking it out at MSD. 2 years ago I thought for sure that he'd transfer to VCU, and I would have supported him doing it. I have to think that something about Wake Forest, outside of Basketball, kept him here.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Back