• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Chris Cornell

He's a modern legend and will be missed.

Euphoria Morning is also excellent.

Damn, RIP. Favorite Chupe song of teenage years, in addition to loving all of Soundgarden:

Soundgarden was probably my favorite grunge band. Cornell was great, he'll be missed.

being investigated as a suicide. reportedly found with something around his neck (pretty noose?).

Always liked 'Birth Ritual'. It's important for you to know that. Seeing as he was off the drug, had a family and the hey-hey-hey, I just don't understand why he'd kill himself. Cuz I'm pretty sure that's what he did. Terrible for his wife and daughter.

Kurt Cobain, Lane Staley, Scott Weiland, Chris Cornell all dead. Whoever has an insurable interest in Eddie Vedder needs to up that policy.

Seems like people like to shit on Audioslave, but I dug their stuff as well.

Fuckin A, dudes. I was supposed to see him with Soundgarden on Monday. Fuck, just fuck.

Saw Soundgarden at the Carolina Rebellion a few weeks back. Was a great show. Always liked his music in whichever band he was playing in.

Back