• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Chris Cornell

Saw Soundgarden at the Carolina Rebellion a few weeks back. Was a great show. Always liked his music in whichever band he was playing in.

Which was your favorite?

1. Soundgarden
2. Temple of the Dog
3. Solo
4. Audioslave

Kicking myself now that I didn't go to the Soundgarden show in ATL a couple weeks ago. His voice was incredible - one of the best ever. RIP

Kicking myself now that I didn't go to the Soundgarden show in ATL a couple weeks ago. His voice was incredible - one of the best ever. RIP

That is why I liked his solo stuff so much. I saw him solo at a small venue in Allentown, PA, and man his voice in that room was just beautiful. The range and the songs themselves matched the mood of the snowstorm outside. It is the last show I saw with my close group of high school friends together, so it holds a special place in my heart. Fuckin A I am torn up about this today.

Which was your favorite?

1. Soundgarden
2. Temple of the Dog
3. Solo
4. Audioslave

Soundgarden/Solo, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog is the order for me. But like ATLdeac and you said, just really enjoyed his voice.

Seems like people like to shit on Audioslave, but I dug their stuff as well.
I think the Audioslave hits fit right in with rest of Cornell's catalog. He made really good rock music.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Kurt Cobain, Lane Staley, Scott Weiland, Chris Cornell all dead. Whoever has an insurable interest in Eddie Vedder needs to up that policy.

Don't forget Andrew Wood of Mother Love Bone. Without his death there would be no Pearl Jam or Temple of the Dog.

Shannon Hoon from Blind Melon

This might sound shitty but I don't care, why doesnt any of the shitty nu-metal generation ever die?

Back