• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Riley LaRue

Anybody know where the accident was? I was just out and it looks like there was a bad wreck on I-85 between trinity and archdale, both lanes closed. Can't imagine it getting out that quick though.

OMGosh. And it was such a great day for WFU before this news came out. Prayers to family .

God, this is absolutely sickening news. I've been away all day and just checked the board and saw this.

Prayers for the Larue family. Just horrendous news. :(

damn. thoughts with his family. I don't have kids but just imagining what they must be going through makes me sick.

Think I would have left that alone Screamin, especially without confirmation.

Thoughts and prayers to Rusty and his family.

If you don't want to spread rumors, then why post something thats not confirmed? Particularly with something as sensitive as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such sad news. Never met Rusty but he seems like a top-notch human being. Sucks when bad things happen to good people.

Just came here to show my support for rusty if he happens to visit these boards. A parent should never have to bury a child.

As a parent of two.... I can't even imagine. Prayers lifted up.

Back