• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ: Please post a thread re: Paul Walker

BBD is in mourning. Hot dudes like that don't come along everyday.

The video of the immediate aftermath is now on Facebook. The car is destroyed beyond recognition and fully engulfed immediately after. He never had a chance.

Looks like Mox is going to have to lead Kilmer to his 23rd District Championship

I assume rj was still thinking it was a hoax

It's very obvious this is the case. All you have to do is look at what I quoted.

some people people here need to get the "hate RJ first" out of their asses and pay attention to context.

It's very obvious this is the case. All you have to do is look at what I quoted.

some people people here need to get the "hate RJ first" out of their asses and pay attention to context.

I just thought you were making a Van Diesel is gay joke.

Everyone knows he's gay, correct?

I really want to see the chart that you have stating when it is ok and when it is not ok to joke about things/what can be joked about.

I was so upset when I heard this news. What are they going to do about Fast 7. At least he died the way he lived his life.

I sometimes really worry about MAC. We joke about not taking the boards too seriously but I think he legitimately lets rj's internet persona affect his real life.

Also, very sad news and one of my favorite actors. Even his scrub movies like Into the Blue were monte.

I was so upset when I heard this news. What are they going to do about Fast 7. At least he died the way he lived his life.

I had multiple texts from friends this morning.

I really enjoyed all of his films, but the Fast franchise is phenomenal. Really makes you think about how quickly life changes though.

Back