• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ: Please post a thread re: Paul Walker

I just thought you were making a Van Diesel is gay joke.

Everyone knows he's gay, correct?

Vin Diesel is not gay! No way Jose!

Oh and the Fast and Furious movies are awful. The only positive to come out of this tragedy is that there will be no more FAF sequels.

I can't believe you allow RJ to continue to troll this community. Perma-ban!

The great thing about the original FF is that it was simply Point Break on wheels. And if you don't like Point Break, then fuck you!

Paul Walker.... his movies are perfect for Saturday afternoon hangovers. Sit back, watch She's All That and FF marathon. Perfect..

And screw you guys who say Tokyo drift was bad, that movie was awesome. Redneck from Alabama drops into the middle of Tokyo and goes right after the nephew of Mob Boss..... THEN, walks into the Mob Bosses private club and challenges his nephew to a duel....in front of everyone, awesome all around.

this generations DeNiro DID die...

Find me another actor that can pull of Caleb Mandrake, Lance Harbor, and still find time in his schedule to squeeze in an episode of 'Who's the boss?'

Certainly not DeNiro...Freddie Prince? Maybe....

RIP PW

Jesus, you would think that this generation's DeNiro died or something.

The_Joker_by_DookieAdz.jpg

heard this morning that PW started dating a 16 yr old when he was 33.

The great thing about the original FF is that it was simply Point Break on wheels. And if you don't like Point Break, then fuck you!

Paul Walker.... his movies are perfect for Saturday afternoon hangovers. Sit back, watch She's All That and FF marathon. Perfect..

And screw you guys who say Tokyo drift was bad, that movie was awesome. Redneck from Alabama drops into the middle of Tokyo and goes right after the nephew of Mob Boss..... THEN, walks into the Mob Bosses private club and challenges his nephew to a duel....in front of everyone, awesome all around.

Point Break had Gary Busey. F&F had Ludacris. Come on. Plus they made like 7 sequels of F&F.

Back