• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ: Please post a thread re: Paul Walker

Put me down as a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise. They weren't great movies, but they entertained me.

Except Tokyo Drift...that movie sucked out loud.

Put me down as a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise. They weren't great movies, but they entertained me.

Except Tokyo Drift...that movie sucked out loud.

I think that's a fair assessment. Entertaining, but not good.

Also, you're jealous of DK.

I never insulted Paul Walker nor did I say anything negative about capitalism.

MAC is a delusional liar.

For Cheese to blame my "internet persona" for someone else's lies is pathetic on its face as well.

You not only insult the recently deceased but also capitalism.... You are a disgrace

I sometimes really worry about MAC. We joke about not taking the boards too seriously but I think he legitimately lets rj's internet persona affect his real life.

Also, very sad news and one of my favorite actors. Even his scrub movies like Into the Blue were monte.

I never insulted Paul Walker nor did I say anything negative about capitalism.

MAC is a delusional liar.

For Cheese to blame my "internet persona" for someone else's lies is pathetic on its face as well.

Seriously, only you could take a post like that, one supporting you I might add, and turn it into some sort of attack. Cheese was calling out MAC, something that apparently everyone but you recognizes.

I'm confused. Was there a consensus on when is it ok to make fun of someone being gay? When someone really has died or only when there's a hoax about someone dying? :cliffs:

CAN WE STOP THE FIGHTING AND MOURN PAUL WALKER PLEASE

this is tyrese, his 2 fast 2 furious costar, at the crash site

BadOnstCQAAmMI4.jpg

RJ is the guy with PTSD who always has to sit facing the door. Everyone is always out to get him.

anyone who does not properly mourn the star of Eight Below from this point on is going to be in serious trouble. RJ made a joke when he thought the guy was still alive, the end.

I watched the skulls last night in his honor since that's basically the only thing of his on netflix - time for TNT to run some F&F marathons.

I watched the skulls last night in his honor since that's basically the only thing of his on netflix - time for TNT to run some F&F marathons.
Caleb Mandrake is definitely one of his best roles although his "excuse me, Mr. Monk" line when he awakes during the Rebirth makes me cringe every time. Mandrake was a Skull the day he was born.

Back