• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Was waiting on the brain probe yesterday, but they just swiped both nostrils in and out. After my ice cream sundae settles, I'll pour some Old Forester 1897.

I still think Biden can pull PA and MI out to go with WI and AZ. I'm hoping Philly and Pittsburgh holding up mail-in votes will cover the rest of the state.

With either MI and one of of the individual districts in ME or NE, Biden can eek out the win. If PA comes along, with AZ, it would still be OK.

Crossing my fingers that Bullock holds on and Warnock can win the runoff.

I can't imagine what it would be like to live in this country if I were in my 20s or 30s if Trump wins and keeps the Senate.

A few weeks ago I said the Dems needed to spend more money in MT. They didn't.

This is really depressing...

There are no excuses for the Dems not taking the Senate. Tom Perez and the DNC board should be fired by noon today. Their offices should be cleared out.

Before Covid Susan Collins was the most vulnerable Republican other than Martha McSally. She had looked into every camera she could find to state she would never do anything to put coverage of pre-existing conditions in jeopardy. Then, she voted to kill ACA in its entirety. She back Trump in the 90-100% range in blue state. Maine is not very expensive in which to run a campaign. But the Dems failed.

Steve Bullock is a very popular governor in MT. The entire race probably didn't cost more than 5-10 ads in Philly or Miami, but the DNC didn't back him enough. His opponent has been loudly and proudly supporting killing ACA and taking away health insurance. MY has a Dem a Senator and has them in the past. It's inexcusable to lose this seat.

Perez and the senior leadership of the DNC need to go, NOW!

If things hold up right now Biden would have 270- NV, AZ, MI, WI and 1 NE

The judge in the USPS case is very pissed at the USPS for not delivering hundreds of thousands of votes in PA, GA, NC and other places. Apparently, nearly 20% of the mail in GA was delayed by the USPS yesterday and the day before. This could be huge in creating a second runoff or giving Ossoff and actual win. They are reporting about 27% of the mail in Guilford County(NC) were delayed over the past couple of days. In PA, there may be well over 100,000 that Dejoy kept from being delivered.

Dejoy needs to go to jail for a very long time.

The judge in the USPS case is very pissed at the USPS for not delivering hundreds of thousands of votes in PA, GA, NC and other places. Apparently, nearly 20% of the mail in GA was delayed by the USPS yesterday and the day before. This could be huge in creating a second runoff or giving Ossoff and actual win. They are reporting about 27% of the mail in Guilford County(NC) were delayed over the past couple of days. In PA, there may be well over 100,000 that Dejoy kept from being delivered.

Dejoy needs to go to jail for a very long time.

This is precisely why my wife and I voted early in person.

This is precisely why my wife and I voted early in person.

And it was a great decision.

The last report I heard said the judge is asking for what happened to 300-500,000. This could have an impact.

They are reporting that there are still 361,000 votes to be counted in GA. If Ossoff gets 57% of those (and most are in areas where he had gotten over 60%), it will force a runoff.

Violence breaking out in Detroit. Trump supporters trying to break into vote counting facility. They are challenging cops inside and outside.

Banana Republic is Trump's wet dream...

I had a small package mailed to me 1st class via USPS from IN on 10/31.

Tracking indicates it’s still in IN.

Violence breaking out in Detroit. Trump supporters trying to break into vote counting facility. They are challenging cops inside and outside.

Banana Republic is Trump's wet dream...

Look at the Nazi Trump looters destroying our democracy!

I had a small package mailed to me 1st class via USPS from IN on 10/31.

Tracking indicates it’s still in IN.

Tracking has been completely FUBAR recently. I have a package that was never scanned into the system, but still arrived a week later.

People wonder why Biden is feeling so positively about PA. Here goes:

As of now Trump leads by about 315,000
Philadelphia is report there are about 820,000 not yet counted there
Currently, Biden is winning Philly about about 80-20
This would mean Biden can expect to win Philly by about 492,000 votes (656,000 v. 164,000)

This would net Biden a lead in PA of about 175,000 votes
Most of the rest of the outstanding votes are in Biden stronghold of Allegheny County

Right now a Biden victory in PA of 100,000 votes seems very attainable

Since this isn't officially over, should I assume it's OK to drink heavily again tonight? If so, I might go with Lagavulin.

Back