• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Hoping it will be a special occasion and we're having our first cold weather, so I might go with Glenmorangie Signet.

Hoping it will be a special occasion and we're having our first cold weather, so I might go with Glenmorangie Signet.

Remember to put a couple drops of water into your scotch to open it up.

Depending how the night progress, I’ve got a bottle of Lagavulin ready to go, or I might go a head and walk out in the horse pasture and start eating the mushrooms growing on the manure.

for some reason my wife agreed to a pod-party/dinner so i'll actually be one of 6 parents who are constantly cajoling/breaking up 4.5 year old spats until it's time to leave for bedtime

D&D group aske to play tonight instead of thursday but 3 of them are in the pod so i guess we'll all just be frustrated together

Just regular old beer for me-Kindred Spirit brown ale. I avoid hard liquor in instances when I might be profoundly disappointed. Four years ago, I bought 6 beers from 6 swing states with the intention of drinking one every time Hillary won a state. Drank 2 beers that night.

Gotta a couple of yuengling's Black and Tan in the fridge (not technically a black and tan but halfway decent beer).

Will probably turn on the news around 8pm and watch for like 15 minutes and then hopefully read a book and then go to bed....

Just got my Tsar Alexander cognac, a sliced pepperoni stick and some parmesan to nibble on.

I still get a smile about the cognac. About ten years ago, a friend got some for me as a joke, but it's really good. It's as good or a little better than Remy VSOP and a lot better than Hennessey VSOP, Courvoisier VSOP or Martell VSOP.

Gotta a couple of yuengling's Black and Tan in the fridge (not technically a black and tan but halfway decent beer).

Will probably turn on the news around 8pm and watch for like 15 minutes and then hopefully read a book and then go to bed....

You're too healthy to be posting here.

Great Lakes Christmas Ale until the kids go to bed, then making hot toddies

for some reason my wife agreed to a pod-party/dinner so i'll actually be one of 6 parents who are constantly cajoling/breaking up 4.5 year old spats until it's time to leave for bedtime

D&D group aske to play tonight instead of thursday but 3 of them are in the pod so i guess we'll all just be frustrated together

Congrats on your COVID!

I'm getting the Covid brain probe tomorrow so I'm starting when the Virginia polls close at 7PM.

I'm getting the Covid brain probe tomorrow so I'm starting when the Virginia polls close at 7PM.

Good luck...wait a second for half a century no one has found anything in scanning your brain...

Back