• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

The early prices have Tiz/Honor exacta at $18.60. That's great. The other way is $34.20. If it stays anything like that, I'll be doing a $20 box of it.

Hit the exacta in the 7th..

In 8th, I like 5/8 box...4 is really good...

With $5.3M, Tiz is 4/5, Authentic/Honor AP 9/1.

RE: Pick 4

#1 in 12th has been scratched. Here's the new bet:

11th - 4
12th 4,8,9, 10
13th- 1,2,3,4,9
14th (Derby) 16, 17

The Pick 4 is out. I did have the exacta.

Maybe a Pick 3 with same horses from Race 12-14

DAMNIT!!!Two people called to wish me a belated Happy Birthday...I didn't get by bets in on the 12th. cost me the exacta and winner.

They owe me a much better present than they thought.

Lmao check back in at the old stomping grounds and RJ is in timeout. 2020 doesn't disappoint...

Alright RJ, I'm looking for a reason not to key on Tiz and AP at the top and can't find one. They're just so much better....who you like after that? Thousand? Ny? I feel like some are sleeping on Baffert, and tossing Authentic completely

I hope some of you listened and bet the Pick 3. We'll be live to Tiz the Law ($54.85) and Honor AP ($284.75).

As I've said, $20 EX Box Tiz/Honor.

$0.10 super -Those two 1st/Sec Box- All/All

I hope some of you listened and bet the Pick 3. We'll be live to Tiz the Law ($54.85) and Honor AP ($284.75).

As I've said, $20 EX Box Tiz/Honor.

$0.10 super -Those two 1st/Sec Box- All/All

Ahhh love that super.....I just placed it but left off a couple of tosses, so if one of those hits I'll chuck my phone against the wall and I'll have bigger things to worry about

Everyone except the NBC hockey guy took Tiz so I followed him at +3550 on Enforceable.

Baffert and his assistants got away REALLY lucky. #10 Thousand words did not want to be saddled and reared up. There isn't much room there and it was amazing that no one got hurt badly.

The horse got scratched. If you had Thousand Words, you will get refunds. I promise I won't spend the $0.80 I'm getting back in one place.

That scratch really hit my exactas...

I kinda hate when I can't see more than two horses in a big race.

Last edited:
At least he didn't take anyone or another horse with him.

They are talking about Italian jockey, Next year watch out for another Italian Jockey named Umberto Rispoli. He's going to be a big star.

What that means is you are betting EVERY horse for 3rd and EVERY horse for 4th. What I'm hoping for is a couple of the real long shots to come in 3rd and 4th, because if Tiz the and Honor AP come in 1st and 2nd in either order, I will hit the superfecta as I will have every combination.

If Authentic comes in 3rd or 4th, I'll probably lose a few bucks.

Authentic will be leading after the first quester and half mile. NY Traffic will likely be second. Tiz the Law will be waiting. Honor AP will be closing.

WOW!! Baffert is God!

GREAT ride by Johnny V!!! Great ride by Saez on Mr. Big News.

Bad rides by Franco (Tiz the Law) and Mike Smith (Honor AP). Smith has fucked me in the Derby multiple times.

It's a shame we didn't do the Authentic/Tiz the Law superfecta wheel. It paid $792.58. If Honor AP and Authentic switched positions that's about what we would have been paid.

See what I said about not liking a race looking like it was a two horse race. :)

It's a shame we didn't do the Authentic/Tiz the Law superfecta wheel. It paid $792.58. If Honor AP and Authentic switched positions that's about what we would have been paid.

See what I said about not liking a race looking like it was a two horse race. :)

We knew Authentic possibly had the chops if he went to the lead and just ran it, but after watching Honor completely outclass Authentic in the SA, I just didn't think he would do it.....damn fine run

Back