• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

I'm terrible at golf and know it. Last time I played, I decided to at least have some fun. It was at a corporate managers outing. First hole the long drive wins a new driver. I'm in the first group and decided to use my old baseball swing with a big left leg kick for effect. Hit the ball as straight and as far as I have every hit a golf ball. The laughs turned to astonished guffaws of disbelief. Won the driver and was asked to recreate the swing for all to see at the corporate gala that night. I did so, then took a bow and had a good laugh with everyone. I then gave the driver to the runner up of the contest. That was 31 years ago, the last time I played golf.

Welcome Carter Whitt!!!

Let's get three more Top 100!

From what I've seen of Aidoo, I like him a lot. He's got stuff to learn, but he shows a lot.

Is Carter playing this year or red-shirting?

2021 could be the last year of more traditional recruiting. Many, if not most, Top 20 guys will go to the G-League as we get closer to re-doing the CBA. It would be great to get some 5*, but identifying rising 4* guys could lead us to the top part of the ACC quicker.

Jay Wright was named Coach of the Decade. With this new style, he could be favored to repeat. Finding those good, but semi-under-the-radar 4* that fit his style is what propelled 'Nova.

I hope Forbes can have that eye and is starting it now.

Several years ago, I posted I couldn't believe there were 125+ (or even 50 guys) guys that were better than John Collins. Rivals has Aidoo at 104. From the tapes I've seen, I don't know how there are even close too 100 better than Aidoo. With some coaching and 20-30 pounds, I can't see 50 guys better than him.

Initial returns indicate Forbes is targeting 4* Top 50-150 players for 2021. I expect two more to commit. A 4* PG and a 4* CG make Wake an attractive option for similar wings and a big. If (when) this happens, Forbes might shoot higher in 2022. There are already ten Top 50 players with offers in the class of '22.

We need two bigs (hopefully one is Aidoo who can shoot) and a shooter. Ody and Ingraham could be OK, but they need help.

Neath, Zeke, Massoud, McCray and Whitt give us a solid base at 1-3.

Agreed, RJ. Looking at our guards, we won't need to take another until 2022 class. I think Neath, Williamson, Adams, McCray and Whitt will hold things down this year and next. Wouldn't be shocked if someone transferred out, but we need to find our "Mucius after Mucius" and land a legit ACC ready big.

Why doesn't anyone talk about Massoud? If Neath can drive and dish, Ish could be our leading scorer.

Massoud is the man. With real coaching and controlled PG play, he could thrive for the next few years

Be on the lookout for another big name commitment very soon....

He played decent D and did hustle. That sounds like the people who said he was a "turnover machine". Problem is in his last 16 games Ish only had more than 1 TO twice and had zero TOs 7 times.

Back