• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

I think this rumored news is gonna come out of left field. I'm guessing a reclass from 2022 or an overseas big.

Oh, so you also watched the Jamie Shaw video?

Nope...and nope to Buttermaker...

Think of this...look at the price I paid and am paying for having been right before.

My bad, I shouldn't try to be helpful.

I think Massoud will be at PF this year. Oguama, Okpomo and Ingraham should cover center and maybe some minutes at PF. Massoud provides an accurate three point shot and was playing good defense at the four at the end of last year. Supposedly up to 220 per updated weights from WF BB.

Massoud's natural position is SG.

I'd rather put Zeke at PF and let Massoud get out and run more. He's the perfect wing on a break. He fill the lane for a dunk or spot up and hit a three. We need to keep him from being buried under the basket on D.

Mucius may be at the four as well. It's a matter of numbers, just like last year. Not enough proven bigs.

At PF Massoud fronts his man down low, denying the pass. When he jumps out to cover the corner three, he does so quickly with pressure and the baseline is the only option out. If his man tries baseline he has learned how to cut that off effectively. He rotates back to the basket quickly to deny the pass. He's not noticed because the offensive player seems to make the TO that he forces. He got really good at it but was never mentioned. Defense is rarely mentioned unless it's flashy, but proper positioning and footwork can make a huge difference.

I don't want to see Massoud stuck near the hoop on D. We need his scoring and for him to stay out of foul trouble.

According to Hoopshype, Mike Antoni may be the frontrunner for Sixers job. If that's the case, the team should fire Elton Brand and hire Elton John as GM.

According to Hoopshype, Mike Antoni may be the frontrunner for Sixers job. If that's the case, the team should fire Elton Brand and hire Elton John as GM.

Best case scenario - Mike recruits his brother Dan away from Marshall and Jeff Battle returns to his alma mater for his first head coaching gig.

Hah.

You don't want D'Antoni to trade Embiid and Simmons away and start Tobias Harris at Center, with Josh Richardson at PF?

I don't want to see Massoud stuck near the hoop on D. We need his scoring and for him to stay out of foul trouble.

This is correct. Need to keep Mucius and Massoud at forward with Mucius a stretch 4, not Massoud (SF).

Massoud will be instant foul trouble if he stays under the hoop - he's a very good scorer, not a clean the glass defensive rebounder.

This is correct. Need to keep Mucius and Massoud at forward with Mucius a stretch 4, not Massoud (SF).

Massoud will be instant foul trouble if he stays under the hoop - he's a very good scorer, not a clean the glass defensive rebounder.

He's actually an excellent rebounder for his natural position of SG and a plus rebounder as a SF. but he's not a PF.

I also people here are underrating Neath. I would be shocked if he doesn't blossom in Forbes system.

I have to say I hadn't heard about Cameron Hildreth when changed the name of the thread regarding a commitment, but he does sound like a player.

Congrats to the staff and Cameron.

Let's get a bug guy!!!

I have to say I hadn't heard about Cameron Hildreth when changed the name of the thread regarding a commitment, but he does sound like a player.

Congrats to the staff and Cameron.

Let's get a bug guy!!!

Sounds like you were right again. But will you get credit?!?!?!?! Nah!

He's actually an excellent rebounder for his natural position of SG and a plus rebounder as a SF. but he's not a PF.

I also people here are underrating Neath. I would be shocked if he doesn't blossom in Forbes system.

Yeah I like him at SF.

Neath and Williamson back court...look out.

Back