• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (SPOILERS)

I thought Han had a black ex-wife who was supposed to be in this. Not sure where I heard that. Thandie Newton is still hot, but a little old for young Han.

I thought Han had a black ex-wife who was supposed to be in this. Not sure where I heard that. Thandie Newton is still hot, but a little old for young Han.

Marvel is currently publishing some Star Wars comics and indeed Han's ex is black. I think those current series are considered canon.

Has to be her. Also "young Han" here looks older than original Han. Not that it matters really.

Thandie Newton is smoking.
Good for Han

You probably heard it from some crazy right wing conservative losing their mind that an interracial couple exists in Star Wars, thanks liberal Hollywood.

I thought Alden looked older in that photo too. He's still just 27, and plays a pretty good bumbling smartass. He is the best part of a mostly forgetable Hail Ceasar. Ford was 35 in A New Hope FWIW.

Alden-Ehrenreich.jpg

My kids are same ages as ph's. Wife and I decided against as well.

Mine weren't begging to see it like with TFA. My oldest gets scared by the original trilogy. We will take them to TLJ.

Took my son to Rogue 1. He was 11 at the time and was fine with it.

My daughter is 8. I took her and she had no problems with it. She said that The Force Awakens was scarier to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are 7 and 4. Daughter and I watched 4 - 7 last fall. We're were on the fence about it. Looking forward to her (7) first in theatre star wars for 8.

Back