• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (SPOILERS)

Related / unrelated - I want to watch Aliens this weekend. My son is mad that we won't let him join us.

Might change up and watch Alien though.

Related / unrelated - I want to watch Aliens this weekend. My son is mad that we won't let him join us.

Might change up and watch Alien though.

I would think Alien would scare a kid more than Aliens. Hell, the tracking scene with Skerritt in the vents still fucks me up a little bit and I've seen that movie dozens of times.

Thread hijack attempt - if you could only ever watch one of the two, would you pick Alien or Aliens?

They're so different, it's like asking if you'd prefer "The Thing" (claustrophobic terror) or "Commando" (ass-kicking action).

Sitting here thinking on the question, I'm genuinely struggling to come to answer, it's pretty mood dependent. Just to get off the fence though, I'll go with Alien, though if the question was worded differently, to "if you could only watch one of the two henceforth..." meaning, given that I've already seen both, I'd go with Aliens because it has better rewatchability.

They're so different, it's like asking if you'd prefer "The Thing" (claustrophobic terror) or "Commando" (ass-kicking action).

Sitting here thinking on the question, I'm genuinely struggling to come to answer, it's pretty mood dependent. Just to get off the fence though, I'll go with Alien, though if the question was worded differently, to "if you could only watch one of the two henceforth..." meaning, given that I've already seen both, I'd go with Aliens because it has better rewatchability.

Sure - that's what I meant I just didn't articulate that very well

Didn't we have a trailer for TFA at this point in 2015? Where's the teaser for TLJ?

Back