• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

118703284_10223934806144013_450012316100898213_n.jpg

I don't see Rick Scott running in 2024. Should President Trump win, you'll have Vice President Pence in consideration; I think Sen. Tom Cotton will also be running in 2024, and I wouldn't put it past Rep. Matt Gaetz to stick his toes in the water.

haha, Pence. I feel very certain that Pence will not make it out of the preliminaries.

Pence had one job. Legitimize trump for the evangelicals. No way would he be the nominee for potus.

It’s right there in the first amendment... the National Guard shall be free to control the press.

Shame the originalist founding fathers got the amendment order wrong. Clearly the right to bear (its a joke anus) arms belongs in the first not second. They made a biggly mistake!

Sounds like someone’s hearing the news that the rank and file military don’t respect him quite as much as he thought. Well at least he hasn’t had any other bad press lately about him totally dishonoring soldiers oh wait...

See Trump loves the troops so much that he shut down their biased media! Praise Trump!

Army brat here. Moved every two years or so through most of hs. We read that paper in our home through each deployment. Kept us informed during a tour in Italy while my dad was stationed a a NATO base. This f*cking guy. More bs that harms the troops. Wake up.

DJT saves the day!

Thank God that Donald J Trump has saved us from a horrible decision by the leaders of the god forsaken federal government!

I take no responsibility except when I reverse an unpopular position that my administration took.

I'm going to have to draw out a logic chart for that.

So much of the problem with media outlets is pure laziness and an unwillingness to stray from dominant media narratives.

[hours later] To that point:

Last edited:
Back