• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

CJ Harris ‏@cjharris11 15m
Seeing that the quad was rolled today really got under my skin.

dearica marie hamby ‏@dearicamarie 22m
Alright ,enough bad mouthing [Redacted].I'm gonna unfollow the next person.Like a)NONE OF U COULD EVEN TURN A D3 SCHOOL AROUND let alone coach

The jocks are circling the wagons, to be expected. They'll get over it

The purpose is to allow people to express their pleasure at their voices finally being heard by an arrogant and exclusionary leadership that has disregarded their input at every point of this terrible process.

When you box out people's voices, don't be surprised when they come out in ways you wouldn't expect.

Ultimately this whole thing rests down heavily on how WF's PR department is still amateur hour. Can't someone in the business school use this as a case history of how NOT to run media relations for corporate entities. I would audit the shit out of that thing.

The jocks are circling the wagons, to be expected. They'll get over it

You're kidding? You think Harris has some sort of allegiance to Wellman?

He just thinks you're an idiot. Nothing deeper than that.

You're kidding? You think Harris has some sort of allegiance to Wellman?

He just thinks you're an idiot. Nothing deeper than that.

No, that's not what I think.

Reading comp, brah. Reading comp.

At the end of the day, the rolling of the quad is partly an indictment of the guys who had the misfortune of playing for [Redacted], CJ included. I understand why they aren't jumping for joy.

ETA: Not to say I have a problem with rolling the quad, I don't. The players should really find their record to be more embarrassing than the rolled quad.

How hard is it to just say "We didn't progress as we liked, attendance was down but Jeff did a great job with the kids" and then move on to the future. Spending 30 minutes trying to justify a mistake by quoting fake attendance numbers is just insulting to a relatively smart alumni base that has suffered for 4 years while being patronized.

If you don't want the quad rolled, get a new AD. One that knows when to spin and when not to, preferably.

So, I just had some man, who I assume is a professor tell me what we are doing is tacky and we should be ashamed.

He said, and I quote, "Do you know how hard it is to coach in divison 1 at a school like this? It shouldn't matter if we have 10 wins or 20."

Telling him we've been number one in the past didn't stop him.

Best way to handle pussies like this is to go all USMC on them: "Sir, You are certainly entitled to your opinion, sir, and I hope you will agree, sir, that I am entitled to mine, SIR! Snap off a salute and walk away.

Back