• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney campaign admits it - They're in big trouble

Wait, I saw that commercial online earlier and thought it was a funny or die parody. Is that for real? Hoo boy is that bad.

that shit is hilarious. I like it. It's in the Daily Show vein. lighten up, francises

All because of one debate. This country has the attention span of a goldfish.

Perfect storm. October is when the polling firms have to save their credibility and it coincided with Obama getting his ass handed to him in the debate. I think the interesting thing is the supposed volatility in the polls. I don't believe independent waffle to the extent the polls would have you believe. But we'll know soon enough.

Perfect storm. October is when the polling firms have to save their credibility and it coincided with Obama getting his ass handed to him in the debate. I think the interesting thing is the supposed volatility in the polls. I don't believe independent waffle to the extent the polls would have you believe. But we'll know soon enough.

So now that the calendar has turned into another month, suddenly the polls are valid and their sampling methods are legitimate? You really put a lot of eggs in that basket last week, Dirk.

So now that the calendar has turned into another month, suddenly the polls are valid and their sampling methods are legitimate? You really put a lot of eggs in that basket last week, Dirk.

Dirk is the Romney of the Tunnels.

You're starting to catch on. I do stats and you can shape just about anything. The variances are going to smooth out and you'll see the sample will reflect a greater semblence of realistic voter turnout. You'll see. You may not like it but you'll see.

Dirk is the Romney of the Tunnels.

Don't blame me if he wins. I said weeks ago he wins the popular vote by 3-5%. I think he will get enough battle ground states to win. That is my position. Sue me if I'm wrong.

Don't blame me if he wins. I said weeks ago he wins the popular vote by 3-5%. I think he will get enough battle ground states to win. That is my position. Sue me if I'm wrong.

That won't really be grounds for a lawsuit...

You're starting to catch on. I do stats and you can shape just about anything. The variances are going to smooth out and you'll see the sample will reflect a greater semblence of realistic voter turnout. You'll see. You may not like it but you'll see.

So you're telling me there's a chance? LOL! One week ago, everyone on this board said Obama had this thing wrapped up.

So you're telling me there's a chance? LOL! One week ago, everyone on this board said Obama had this thing wrapped up.

No, bkf and rjkarl said Obama had this thing wrapped up. The rest of us were saying that Obama was ahead and Romney needed a game changer. Obama's pitiful debate performance and the Libya situation have considerably tightened this race up.

Back