• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney campaign admits it - They're in big trouble

if Romney wins.

dewey.jpg

No, bkf and rjkarl said Obama had this thing wrapped up. The rest of us were saying that Obama was ahead and Romney needed a game changer. Obama's pitiful debate performance and the Libya situation have considerably tightened this race up.

"Oh but it's over! The Romney campaign is shutting down its offices in Ohio! Crossroads can't even get money for their hatespeech anymore! Victory is upon us! The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!"

And then the debate happened. In my Millhousiest tagspeak, "OOOOOOOOOOPPPS!"

"Oh but it's over! The Romney campaign is shutting down its offices in Ohio! Crossroads can't even get money for their hatespeech anymore! Victory is upon us! The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!"

And then the debate happened. In my Millhousiest tagspeak, "OOOOOOOOOOPPPS!"

how does that go against Chris' point that it was just rj and bkf claiming it was over?

how does that go against Chris' point that it was just rj and bkf claiming it was over?

B/C it clearly wasn't just the two of them. One need only look who started the thread to know that (Hint: It wasn't either rj or bkf). Child, please.

Well it ain't over for either guy.

Its coming down to Ohio and the western States. A month remains and thats about 3 political lifetimes.

Romney's only chance is Obama completely shitting the bed between now and election day. Even if that happens, Romney will probably still lose.

Romney's got serious problems for sure. He has a vary tough road to travel, and even if most things break right for him. he might still not win. Furthermore, he can't much count on any big blunders from Obama at this point.

^ Are these bkf and rj board aliases?

Its coming down to Ohio and the western States. A month remains and thats about 3 political lifetimes.

<bkf>Clearly you're misinformed and since you disagree with me, almost certainly racist. Why, just this morning I heard from Rachel Madcow that Karl Rove tried to asphyxiate himself with Todd Akin's entrails, Ohio is going to change its electoral votes from 2000 and 2004 and the greedy, filthy, Republican Party is going to fold on November 7. This thing is over man, and you're going down with the party. </bkf>

Color me surprised that this race has tightened up. I think the Libya ordeal is a true game changer once it plays out. I think the debate's effects are somewhat temporary unless Biden and Obama continue to muck up every debate (which I don't think they will). The Libya ordeal has real teeth, and the facts don't seem to favor the administration. We don't know everything right now, but every piece of information that has come out so far (and I mean EVERY ... not just Fox News Info) has not painted the administrations handling of the situation in a favorable light.

LOL. Are you saying Obama DIDN'T completely shit the bed in the debate last week? They were both totally correct.

Ahhhhhh, now I see. For a second there I thought the "will probably still lose" meant "will probably still lose." Verrrrrry nuanced reading. I see ya, BBD.

FL isn't in the GOP column yet and may not be.

LOL. Are you saying Obama DIDN'T completely shit the bed in the debate last week? They were both totally correct.

Special shout out to the people...and I'm not naming ANY names here....who give neg rep to people who point out things they don't like. No, no names are all.

Special shout out to the people...and I'm not naming ANY names here....who give neg rep to people who point out things they don't like. No, no names are all.

I didn't neg rep you for pointing things out. I neg repped you for thinking you're way funnier than you actually are. I do it most of the time I read a bad joke on here.

And now I need to spread some rep around so I can neg you again for bitching about neg rep (which I do automatically, to every post I see about it).

I didn't neg rep you for pointing things out. I neg repped you for thinking you're way funnier than you actually are. I do it most of the time I read a bad joke on here.

And now I need to spread some rep around so I can neg you again for bitching about neg rep (which I do automatically, to every post I see about it).

Back