• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney Picks Paul Ryan as VP

Great post, shoo. That story is obviously...by definition...a total lie. No "liberal as you can be person" is going to vote for Romney in the first place....and he sure as hell isn't going to do so because Ryan, who is even worse than Romney, has been added to the ticket. Sportsnut is full of shit anyway. Isn't he the guy who says that Romney is going to win the election by 53-47%? The guy needs to have a urine test, because he must be on something.

Well golly gee whizzikers. What's up with all the animosity BKF and Shmoos? Anyways, you are entitled to voice your opinion and have any opinion you want, and I'd defend that right to the day I die. And if it's laced with animosity and hate or spite, or whatever, well that's just the way it is. I'll rebut you without the hate hopefully.

The story is true and that's probably what's got your panties all in a wad. I will repeat that yes, Romney will win 53-47 or 53.5 to 46.5, thereabouts. As I stated earlier in conversation with ArlingtonDeac, I've come to the opinion that whichever candidate wins they will win by that margin. I just think this is the type of election that, at the very end, will break one way or the other and end up with pretty decent size win. Yes, it will stay close til around the Friday before election day, then will break over the weekend.

I'm not on anything, but open to suggestions. Need to take the edge off ya kno?

Every candidate gets a bump when they pick their vp. It lasts for a few weeks. I am a dem who likes Ryan. I know he is an ayn rand republican and his budget would be a huge suck but he's sincere and all that

That said he willhave to answer to quite a number of his votes during a debate or two and it will show he's a career politician. Nothing wrong with that but I think seniors will run from him

He's positioned himself nicely for 2016 though. Hope Christie wrestles the party from him. Regardless reps have some stars in the house. Dems have dimmer bulbs in the closet right now

Republicans have probably been all in netanyahu's shit the last two weeks. Do not bomb Iran until after the election or Romney Ryan look extraordinarily weak on national security

A sane Democratic Post. I have been waiting for one to surface.

FDR was the last losing VP candidate to win the presidency.

The question no one has answered is whether or not Ryan is also running for his House seat.

ncsportsnut sighting. I need to do an IP check on that guy and see if he shows up as anyone else now.

Back