• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron, good job.

We are creating a little buzz out there, guys like Lembo and Narduzzi are putting out feelers that they're interested. DON'T F THIS UP!!! PLEASE!!!

I'm sure an exhaustive 36 hour search will occur and some guy with about a 20-60 record and tons of character will emerge. I have zero faith Wellman will hire a Narduzzi. None.

Grobe would probably make a good AD IMHO. Similar situation occurred @ U. South Carolina couple years ago when the longtime baseball coach resigned to take the AD position. And since Spurrier likes him, all is hunky dory...

Honestly I posted this because I know the AD spies report to him.

I'm rooting for you Ron, please get THE DOOZE or Lembo-rgini. I think you can do it. DON'T OVERTHINK THIS.

Grobe would probably make a good AD IMHO. Similar situation occurred @ U. South Carolina couple years ago when the longtime baseball coach resigned to take the AD position. And since Spurrier likes him, all is hunky dory...

Not given his LOWF comments.

Just wonder who has some pics of Ron in a bad place that he will use to get the hire!

Who is out there that has roots to Northwestern in the 1970s?

Anyone notice how quickly USC acted. Got a quality guy and no circus show. Would love the same thing to happen here. Kinda like when we got Skip. Ron has shown he can do it!

Let's say Ron makes an A+ hire that everyone LOVES....how much heat does that take off of his own ass?

Ron, please don't screw this up

LOL a good source told me that Ronald called the naetch to ask for consulting help due to his help turning around the panthers and mentoring Rivera and naetch didn't take/won't be returning the call

#motprimetimeenoughfornaetch
#notlimoridejetflyenough

LOL a good source told me that Ronald called the naetch to ask for consulting help due to his help turning around the panthers and mentoring Rivera and naetch didn't take/won't be returning the call

is naetch working with the 49ers?

no I think he's full time poonthers these days, probs briefly consult w/ the cocks once the bowl game is line up if has time but poonthers are priority he is def INVOLVED two claps

Back