• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron, good job.

Wellman has proven he can surprise us. Hopefully this time he will surprise us by actually hiring a good coach.

Does Bz have a brother who coaches football @ a lower tiered school??? If so, nepotism is rampant and blood is thicker than water! Oh Heaven's Yes!

RON ---- WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO SAD?!

Get ready for the "Wake Forest Way" and "Character" PR train to start rolling soon boys!

has anything happened?
Lembo outlined his plan to make Wake a consistent winner, noting areas where we would need additional administrative support and/or flexibility, and Wellman has decided to go in another direction because he would rock the boat and disrupt our LOWF status quo.

has anything happened?
Aside from rumor and innuendo, no. So basically, we're totally screwed and this is the most LOWF thing in the history of LOWF things from the place that started LOWF things.

Aside from rumor and innuendo, no. So basically, we're totally screwed and this is the most LOWF thing in the history of LOWF things from the place that started LOWF things.

This post is going to look really prescient in a few hours or days when the inevitable happens. I didn't even have to ask you for a PM!

By trying to win.

We need a guy to go along with the master plan.

Lembo outlined his plan to make Wake a consistent winner, noting areas where we would need additional administrative support and/or flexibility, and Wellman has decided to go in another direction because he would rock the boat and disrupt our LOWF status quo.

The department was a joke when grobe was the coach. I am sure it will continue under the next coach. Probably didn't have Lembo shirt size in stock so we couldn't hire him. For those that don't know that is a reference to a former asst being hired and having to wear former school shirt inside out at a WF camp because we had to order a shirt for him. Didn't even go to the deacon shop and get one for him

Back