• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson

TITS, has Rondale been at any of the summer league games or is he one of the ones who has a night class?

So Watson wasn't there tonight and wfu22 saw somebody else have a good night?

This kid will surprise some people. We are recruiting over him already in the class of 2015 but he has some game.

This kid will surprise some people. We are recruiting over him already in the class of 2015 but he has some game.

Hell, I'm already surprised since it sounds like he's so good that he's a game changer even when he's not in the gym!

I saw him play once in high school and one night in the summer pro-am. He should have been a 2 or 3 star recruit . He has potential due to his athletism and ability to score . I haven't seen much outside shooting yet.

Haven't you heard - he is not another Steph Curry so we just need to encourage him to transfer. ;)

I saw him play once in high school and one night in the summer pro-am. He should have been a 2 or 3 star recruit . He has potential due to his athletism and ability to score . I haven't seen much outside shooting yet.

We will not be competitive in the ACC with Rondale-level talent.

What is Rondale-level talent? How much have you seen him play? I have not seen him play in person, and choose to delay judgment. I hope he will help our team. Give him a year to see, before we "run him off".

Back